II

"TOMMY YOU READY?" i heard my mother yell
"YEAH FEW SECONDS!" . its already time to leave.

as we sat in the car, my mother began speaking
"tommy, at this wedding are probably gonna be a lot of fancy people, which obviously doesn't suit you." "oh god, i don't like fancy shit" i whined

"i expect you to be on your best behaviour and for you to act mature" she said harshly
"of course mother"

as we arrived at the airport we started looking for our gate.

2 hours later it was boarding time "tom do you have your ticket?" my father asked "yup right here" i showed him the ticket

after what felt like an eternity we landed in italy.

"there's a car waiting for us outside the airport" my father said "i could get used to all this service!" my mother joked.

as we walked outside the airport we were immediately approached by two friendly men,

"hello, you must be the simons" one of them said "that right!" my father said "we will be taking you to the boat, sir" the other one said.

wait boat? i thought we were staying in a hotel?

we got in the car and around 25 minutes later we arrived.

we arrived at a big dock with a big boat and a few cars on it. we also drove on the boat and that scared the shit out of me tbh.

"this boat will bring us to the houses later, but first there is a welcome party on board, so i'd say get out of this car and walk ahead, you will be greeted by the couple." one of the men said "thank you sir, goodbye!" my father said.

as we were walking we eventually met the couple who were getting married, my father knew the groom since he also worked at the company.

there were a lot of fancy looking people, all in suits. i also wore a suit because my mother forced me to.

after maybe 30 minutes a lot more people had arrived, but i overheard some people say "no way our own ceo is late!"

but then, a car pulled up, a tesla model x to be exact...