XXIV

we ate dinner, and after we all got into cars to drive to the bowling alley.

it was a very cool place, everything glow in the dark.

after a while we finally started bowling, me, elia, jasmine, luca, romeo and matteo all on the same lane and our parents and lila spread over 3 other ones.

i got 1 strike, elia also got one, and luca got 2.

after about half an hour we were done and luca ended up winning

"how the fuck did you win" elia said
"im so good at this" he replied
"no you are ohio" romeo said
"no" luca replied

then we waited for everyone else to finish their rounds and we went mini golfing.

that whole place was glow in the dark too, it looked really cool.

we all got out sticks and walked towards the first course (if thats what its called idk).

suddenly we all screamed because lila got a hole in one, without knowing it.

"why are you guys screaming?" she asked
"you got a hole in one!!" matteo replied
"oh!! whats that?" she said and i laughed
"you got the ball in the hole on your first shot!" elia told her
"does that mean i win?" lila asked
"not yet" luca said

we continued to go around all the different courses and i ended up also getting a hole in one, which was very surprising.

we all agreed to tell lila she was the winner, because she got so excited over her hole in one.

after we were done we walked back over to our parents, who were having a drink at a table near the bowling lanes.

"hello guys!" jenna said
"did you have fun?" lorenzo asked
"yes!! i won!" lila said excitedly

we all also ordered a drink and after everyone finished, we went back home again.

i then realised i had to call phil, so i went to my room and called him immediately.

"hi phil!" i said
"hello mate, how did today go?
"so well, there was no awkwardness or anything between us"
"thats good, but that also means you two haven't spoken about it?"
"yeah but that can wait"
"alright if you say so"

we talked about his day for a few more minutes and then we hang up.

A/N
hi guys so im pretty sure that everyone is aware of the situation with wilbur rn so i just wanted to say that wilbur wont be appearing in this book anymore for the upcoming chapters, but i also wont be deleting him / replacing him from the previous chapters that were written BEFORE all of this came out because it will just take to long, i hope you understand :)
also i swear new chapters are coming its just that im sick rn and i am really busy with school lmao