VI

as we began eating lorenzo started talking to my family and jasmine's family, since we all sat around each other.

"i love to show off my kids, how about we do that! tell some stuff about our great bambini" he said with a smile.

"dad, why." elia said with a look. lorenzo looked at her and smiled as he began speaking

"my daughter here is a great dancer!" he said excitedly as elia just began eating her food

"really?" my mum said "yes! she is very good, she dances in big shows and stuff like that."

they talked about elia for a few minutes and then lorenzo moved on.

"my son luca is very very smart!"

"my other two sons are very good at football!"

thats how we talked for a while until my mother said "my son tom is famous actually!" and i thought it was over for me.

but then elia looked up with surprised eyes and gave me a look of really? and i just nodded at her, then she raised her eyebrows and smiled slightly and looked at her food again.

"how famous are we speaking?" matteo asked.
"i currently have 10 million on youtube" i replied.

elia looked up fast with wide eyes.

after a while of talking about me alessio said "my daughter is very good at field hockey!" and jasmine nodded with a proud look. then we talked about her for a while and then we moved on to a different topic and elia started to participate in the conversation more and more.

as she looked to the side i suddenly saw her incredibly cute button nose, never noticed that before.

"so arianna and dante had some activities planned for us all to keep us occupied during those 2 weeks until the wedding, but they wont tell me!" lorenzo said in a sarcastic sad voice

suddenly jasmine said "me and elia know some of them" and lorenzo looked at her with a smile and said "oh please jas tell me!" . "wait how do you even know?" luca asked "we overheard them talking about it but we swore we wouldn't tell anyone jasmine" elia said while looking at jasmine.

"well tell me!" lorenzo said "nope! you gotta wait" elia said with a smile.

later on i learned that my family was sharing a house with elia's family and with arianna and dante, great.