VII

"oh by the way, you guys are okay with watching the match tomorrow night right?" lorenzo asked us as we sat in the car on our way to our house.
"yes of course! we couldn't miss that can we?" my dad said.

as we pulled up to our house i was in shock, this wasn't a house it was a fucking mansion!

there were two mansions next to each other, they shared the same front yard.

"holy shit" i mumbled.

"cool innit?" romeo said to me.

as we were walking in the massive front yard matteo spotted a trampoline in the ground and yelled "ELIAAAAAAA COME WITH ME NOW" "no" she said but before she could finish she was pulled by her wrist and they ran towards the trampoline, jasmine following

"AAAAHH MATTEO WHAT THE HELL" she said while laughing

they jumped on the trampoline while everyone started exploring the front yard, since it was summer it was still light outside.

"guys come on we're going inside" lucia yelled

matteo sprinted towards the front door while elia and jasmine walked towards everyone.

eventually they came and stood next to me, so i took my opportunity to talk to her,

"why does that kid have so much energy?" i said while laughing. "i have no idea he's a pain" she said "yeah i can imagine" .

when we were inside romeo and matteo ran to the corridor where all the kids were sleeping and they immediately claimed a room. i eventually ended up in the room the opposite of elia.

we looked around the house and backyard for a bit and i noticed a big pool in our backyard, cool!

i also was told we have a private beach?? the fuck???

as we were all settling in and just chilling for a bit i suddenly heard a knock on my door, i opened it and was greeted by matteo, elia and jasmine.

"we're playing football, kids vs adults!" matteo nearly screamed "you wanna join?" elia followed
"sure! ill be out in a minute" i said "cool see you!" jasmine said and they knocked on luca's door.

"okay but do i play with the children or adults because i'm 19" luca asked as we were stood on a big field in the backyard. "you're with us because otherwise its unfair." elia said.

"you can't handle a little competition?" dante said teasingly "no its not that! its just-" she said as she was cut off by luca who said "its fine ill
be with the kids" "by saying that you make us sound so young!" matteo said "but you are young, you are 12" jasmine said "shut up!" "alright stop talking start playing!" my dad said.

we started playing and i now see what lorenzo meant by saying that matteo and romeo are very good at football, because they were.

elia was to my surprise also very good, they carried our team, while me, jasmine and luca just kind of started defending.

"why don't we have a goalkeeper?" luca asked
"you do it! you are the tallest out of all of us, and its not like you are doing anything."
elia said.

it was true, luca was the same height as wilbur.

"no i don't want to, you do it yourself or something" "MATE IM CARRYING RIGHT NOW GO STAND INSIDE THE FUCKING GOAL" she yelled "alright alright calm down" he said as he walked towards the goal.

a few minutes later alessio almost scored but luca jumped and stopped the ball.

"YEAHHH GO LUCA!" lucia yelled from the side along with all the other moms clapping from the side, because they obviously didn't participate.

they were our cheerleaders as they said.

and before i knew it romeo had the ball and he ran towards the other goal and he scored.

"YEAAHHHH GO ROMEOOOOO" arianna yelled

"WOOOOO" my mum screamed with the other mums.

with three goals from our team and one from the adults we ended the game. we all celebrated and all the adults laughed at us.

it was already past 10 pm so everyone got back inside and most of the people went to bed.

this was a great night, i thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.