XIV

last night after our boat trip, we were all chilling in the living room, with all the children. no adults because they were asleep or in their rooms, and lila was also asleep since it was late. jasmine also was in our home of course, because she spends more time here then in her own house.

elia suggested we'd take a walk along the beach, since everyone was bored, everyone agreed.

we were walking at eventually we sat down and talked about all kinds of stuff.

it was really funny to hear matteo's opinions on the subjects we talked about, a good example was where we named famous people and if he didn't know them, they weren't famous in his opinion.

"okay do you know justin bieber?" jasmine asked
"oh yeah thats the baby baby baby oooohh guy" he said while singing it, if you can call it that.

"yes good, do you know neil armstrong?" luca asked him "yeah he's the astronaut right" "wait how did you know that" elia asked "well they call me the high iq guy in the industry"

"what industry" i said while raising my right eyebrow, elia and jasmine looked at me and they immediately knew what i meant.

"you know the spacex industry, created by my g elon" matteo said and we all laughed at him.

"do you know alex g?" elia asked "who tf?" matteo answered

"mate you are always singing his song, treehouse" luca replied.

"ooohhh him, yeah he's my g great guy love him"
he said "in your opinion everyone is your g" romeo said.

"what about johnny depp?" i said "yesss wonka my g" he answered

"i totally forgot he was wonka" jasmine said.

we continued to talk about this for a while.

i love it here so much, with all these people. even though i only knew them for like 2 days, i already felt so comfortable around them.

italian people really are kind.

A/N
———
sorry i havent been posting much, but i was really busy with school. i will definitely write more in the coming two weeks! also thank you guys so so much for 117 reads!!! <3