IIII

the man and woman started greeting everyone and dragging their kids along, but the smallest and the second tallest were already off to the ginormous buffet, so it was just the girl and the tallest boy.

the girl greeted everyone with a smile and hugged a few people.

then they walked over to us and the man hugged my dad

"hello my new friend!" he said in a heavy italian accent, my dad laughed and hugged him back while saying "hello my new boss"

"oh come on, on this trip im not your boss im your friend!" he said with a smile.

"please meet my kids, luca and elia!" they both smiled "elia where are your brothers?" he asked the girl "they already ran off to get to the buffet" she said in a italian accent, not so heavy but so pretty.

"im sorry i totally forgot to introduce myself!" he said laughing "im lorenzo and this is my wife lucia!" "hello! pleasure to meet you" the woman said to me and my mother in a italian accent.

"wheres jasmin?" elia asked her father "i haven't seen her la bella" he responded. then he started to talk with me and my parents about how we are doing and some basic shit like that

then i heard a girl scream "ELIAAAA!!" and elia looked terrified. i laughed at her and she looked at me and giggled. "JASSS!!" she yelled as a blonde girl ran up to her and hugged her tightly.
while her father greeted her and her parents.

"lets get some food im starving" jasmine said, elia gave her father a look and he gave her a look of approval and they ran away to the buffet.

"great now im all alone" luca said in a sarcastic tone. "you know you are not forced to stay here son" lucia said. "oh!" he said and walked off.

a few moments later lorenzo called out to the other two kids and they came walking towards us.

"what" the smallest said, also in a italian accent.

"guys, meet my other two bambini-" (bambini = children) before he could finish his sentence the smallest kid said loudly "ciao! im matteo!" my father chuckled at the kid and said "hello matteo!" matching his excited tone "im romeo" the other boy said in a more chill tone.

all the 3 boys had their hair in a middle part, just like their father.