XVIII

the next morning i woke up to laughter coming from the living room.

i grabbed my phone and i checked the time, 11:28.

it was pretty late, i didn't know if we would be doing anything today.

i got dressed and wore my swim shorts underneath my shirt, because everybody did that here.

as i walked into the living room i found elia and lorenzo making pancakes.

just as i walked in elia flipped a pancake but she failed miserably, which caused everyone to laugh at her.

"goodmorning hun!" my mother said as she noticed me.
"goodmorning" i replied.

"what are we doing today?" i asked

"SURFING!!!!!!" matteo suddenly yelled as he came running through the living room, jumping on the couch.

everybody was really energetic for some reason, especially all the kids.

a little while later we all sat at a table in the garden, and started eating.

"so i assume everyone knows what we're doing today?" dante asked
"DUH!" elia yelled
he chuckled and said "alright"

we ate our breakfast and discussed many random topics, then we all got ready to leave.

"OKAY IF YOU NEED ANYTHING TO BE DONE DO IT NOW, YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES OR WE LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" arianna yelled

"10 MINUTES!!!" matteo yelled as he ran to his room, elia following him while screaming aswell.

i also went to my room and put on some sunscreen, then headed out to the living room again and saw saw lorenzo, dante, alessio and marco. lorenzo immediately signaled me to come over to them, so i did.

"so kid you excited?" dante asked
"well i've never gone surfing before, i don't really know what to expect" i said with a laugh
"don't worry its going to be fun, matteo and luca also have never been surfing before so you're not alone" lorenzo said

i talked with them for a while until it was time to go.

we all got into cars and drove to a big beach.

when we arrived and got out of the cars, elia and jasmine immediately started running to pick a place to sit. everybody followed them eventually and we found a good spot near the sea.

"so are you kids ready?" marco asked, followed by everyone screaming yes very excitedly.

i really hope this goes well