VIII

we used the next day to just kind of bond with each other, since we didn't have anything planned for that day.

all the adults were off to the private beach behind the houses and all the kids stayed back.

we were all sat in the living room when luca said "should we like do something?" "yeah sur-" elia tried to say but she was cut off by matteo who said rather loud "lets go swimming!!!"

"yeah sure fine by me" jasmine said and everyone agreed. we all got changed and met back up in the living room.

"what about we go to the beach?" elia suggested
"all our parents are there" romeo said
"so? they never said we couldn't come" elia replied
"your right and beside i kinda wanna check out that beach" i said, everyone agreed with me.
"alright fineee lets go" romeo said.

as we were walking on the path that lead to the beach elia said "omg jas lets run into the water together!" "okay sure" she said as she took off her shirt, revealing a red bikini. elia did the same, revealing a white bikini.

they threw their shirts somewhere in the sand and began running while they screamed, which led to all the adults turning to look at us and some laughing.

as they where at the edge of where the water starts, jasmine suddenly stops running which causes elia to run in alone.

she dived in the water and after a few seconds she came above the water and yelled "FUCK YOU JASMINE!!!" as she began running out of the water to chase jasmine.

everyone was laughing at this point.

jasmine quickly ran away to almost the other side of the beach with elia following her.

elia was faster than her and she grabbed jasmine's arm and said "come on bitch" as she started to drag jasmine to the water.

"alright alright im going in!" jasmine said while laughing.

she walked in with elia following her and it ended with elia pushing her into the water fully with her head under.

"now we're even" elia said while laughing.

after a while everyone of the kids got in the water and we were messing around until dante yelled "elia! catch!" elia quickly turned around as she saw a ball flying her way. she jumped and caught it.

"nice catch girl" dante said in a extremely girly voice.

we all got in a circle and we threw the ball around, what was kinda impossible because everyone was acting very childish and throwing the ball with a massive speed towards each other, which ended in everyone having to swim a mile to get it back.

eventually lorenzo, alessio and dante noticed and they came running in the water towards us.

"let us show you how its done" alessio said while dante followed him.

lorenzo stood in the water where it came till his knees.

"dad why won't you come further!" elia yelled
"its so cold!" he replied.

elia walked towards her father and out of nowhere she started splashing him with water and everyone started laughing"

"AAAA LA BELLA STOP NOW" he yelled.

he picked elia up and threw her far into the sea while she screamed, everyone had lost it at this point.

after a while everyone got out of the water to relax for a bit when suddenly lucia said "elia look at the entrance" and there stood another family
- a man, a woman and a little girl - . elia immediately got up and started to run while she yelled "LILAAA!!" and the little girl - which i suppose is lila - also ran towards her.

as they got to each other elia picked lila up and hugged her while saying "helloooo!"

the parents walked to where everyone was sitting and after a few seconds elia followed with lila on her arm.

the man introduced himself as marco and the woman as jenna, lucia's sister.

"im so mad at the airline for cancelling our flight!" jenna said, which lucia responded to with "yeah i get that but at least you made it!"

jenna and marco introduced themselves for a few minutes and then they asked all of who we were, how we were doing ect.