III

a tesla model x to be exact...

the doors opened in a weird way, i thought that was just in the movies? (if you don't know what i mean, look the car up on google and you'll see)

a lady with long wavy brown hair stepped out of the car, she wore a red tight dress.

then a man stepped out with a black suit on and his hair in a middle part.

then three brown haired boys stepped out all one by one, they were all wearing suits. the oldest looked like he was around 19 ish, the other one looked a year younger and the smallest looked around 12.

and then a girl who looked like she was my age stepped out. she had long straight brown hair and wore a tight black dress. i could tell from afar that she was gorgeous.

they all stood next to each other, the girl was talking with the tallest boy while the man was grabbing some stuff out of his car.

as he looked up he fixed his hair and someone yelled "AAAHH THERES MY GUYYYY" it took me off guard a bit and i laughed, so did the girl.

as they came walking towards everyone where the party was happening the girl scanned everyone who was here.

she locked eyes with me for a moment and then we both looked away.

the man - which was i suppose her dad - ran towards the man who just yelled at him "CIAOOO AMICOOO" he yelled and the girl just shook her head and put her head in het hands.

i couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.