XV

i was chilling in my room, laying on my bed. it was around 1:30 am.

suddenly i got a snapchat notification,

"ragazza pigra🤩 is typing" it said.

i named her ragazza pigra because she is very lazy, it means lazy girl.

"ragazza pigra sent you a chat!"

ragazza pigra
tomtotmtmotm

tall golden retriever
sup

ragazza pigra
okay you're awake good
can i come to your room rq i have question

tall golden retriever
sure

i was freaking out at this point,
why you may ask? no idea.

there was just something about her, something that made me nervous yet excited.

i hear a door open and close, then i heard faint footsteps and before i knew it i saw the girl standing in my doorframe.

she looked amazing, even at this time at night, even in her pajamas, even with her hair unbrushed.

"so i have like 5 new followers on instagram and they all say followed by tommyinnit, do you know who they are?" she asked me as the started to walk towards me.

she sat next to me on my bed and showed me her phone,

to my horror the followers were named:
jackmanifoldtv
wilbursoot
tubbolive
ph1lza
nihaachuu

"oh fuck" i said under my breath, following with her looking at me with a confused look.

i looked her in the eyes and as i wanted to talk, i just didn't know what to say, i was so lost in her eyes and just the way she looked at me.

i quickly looked at the phone again and started to say "those are my annoying friends, you know that picture i posted of us, they probably got your insta from there" "okay but why did they follow me?" she asked and i thought for a moment before answering

i couldn't tell her what i told them about her, no no that would be too weird.

i decided to just be verg very vague,

"i told them your name, but they're very clingy, yk? so they probably followed you since they are all older than me and they are acting like my guardians"

"oohh alright" she said and turned away from me, just sitting with her back against the headboard with our shoulder and arms touching.

"if they say anything weird about me don't trust them, okay?" i asked as i turned to look at her again. "okay" she said looking in my eyes.

she turned away again, yawned, and rested her head against my shoulder.

wait what???

we sat there for a minute or so, before she said
"i better go to my room again now, im tired" as she looked up at me.

"alright, goodnight" i said as she got up an left, but she stopped in my doorframe, turned around and said "goodnight tom" with a smile, then she left.

A/N
———
hi guys im so sorry for a lack of updates, but im really busy at school lately and i was so tired i couldn't get myself to write anything.
i dont have school next week so you can expect new chapters coming!