XI

it was day two of the vacation, today we were going to do the first activity.

as we sat at breakfast, dante began speaking.

"sooo, today we have our first activity!" he said
"what is it?" lorenzo said.

"we rented a big boat!"

elia and jasmine squealed, romeo said "cool" and the rest was too tired to say anything so they just smiled.

"we are leaving in one hour, so make sure you are all ready by then!" arianna said.

one hour later we all gathered together at the main entrance of the house and we walked to our cars.

we had to share the backseat of our car with 4 people, luca, romeo, elia and me. i sat next to elia leaving no space in between us, not complaining tho.

we arrived at a big fancy boat, it was a prestige 750. (look it up if you don't know what it it)

we all got on and me and romeo were looking around a bit and just talking, we also got along quite well.

then jasmine screamed at us to come to her

"guys look what i found!"

when i looked over to see what she was seeing i saw 6 paddle boards leaning against the wall.

"oh my god, you think we can use these?" elia asked

"oh it looks like you kids have found your surprise!" arianna said as she walked towards us.

a few minutes later we all gathered at the back of the boat, where stood a couple of chairs, just enough for everyone to have their own.

everyone arrived except for my dad and lorenzo,
i asked "wheres my dad?" which lucia responded to with "he's helping lorenzo drive the boat!"

we sailed for a while, while everyone talked to each other. it was a great day, it was the right temperature and it smelled of sun screen, everyone was in a good mood and we all joked around.

after some time we where at a beautiful place in the middle of the ocean, we anchored and my father and lorenzo came walking towards us.

"why don't you kids go mess around with the paddle boards!" dante said and we all nodded and ran to get a paddle board.

when we came back, lila suddenly said "but what will i do while all the kids are in the water?" with a sad tone. arianna replied "we have got something special for you, come with me hun" as she held out her hand for lila to grab and the went away for a while.

while they where gone we all got on out boards, well at least we tried.

"ill go first!" elia said as she put her board in the water and carefully sat on it on her knees.
i made sure i was looking at her very carefully because she seemed like she knew what she was doing, and i had never done this before.

after elia was on the paddled a bit further from the boat and then she said "matteo now you!"

matteo did the same at her but a little less careful as her, which caused him to wobble a little bit.

"idiot" elia said.

eventually jasmine and romeo were in so it was just me and luca now.

"ill go now" i said as i laid my board in the water and did the same everyone else did.

god was on my side that day because luckily i didn't fell, i actually was pretty good at it!

eventually luca got in and we were all in the water, romeo and elia were already standing up, but suddenly arianna and lila came back, with arianna carrying a fully blown up huge flamingo floatie and lila in a swimming vest.

lila looked so happy and she screamed "look what i have guys!!" elia said "wowww!" and smiled

i love the way she interacts with kids.

lila placed her huge flamingo in the water and jumped on it, causing me and some others to laugh.

luckily there was no wind at all and no other boats nearby, so it was very safe.

we messed around in the water for a bit until i saw elia coming up to me on her paddle board with a smirk.

"tooommyyyy" she said "what what do you want" i said in fear when she suddenly started trying to push me off my board with her paddle.

"AAAHHHH STOP IT NOW" i said as i tried to push her back.

she eventually managed to push me off my board, but i was smart and grabbed her by the waist, causing her to fall in with me. we both screamed and started laughing.

we stayed in the water for a few seconds, i then realised my hands were still on her waist.

i quickly pulled away and looked to the other side, because i was probably all red now. i think she noticed too because she also looked away.

"great now my shirt is all wet." i said with a sarcastic angry tone while sitting back on my board and she giggled at me before saying "so is mine, you are not alone in this" with a very sarcastic tone, while placing her hand on her heart. she also sat back on her board. "you sound like a therapist right now" i said whilst she tried to stand on her board again.

we started to mess around with everyone again and just talking.

then elia said "lila, do you want to sit on my board for a while?" lila squealed and said "yes yes yes!" elia paddled to the side and lila
climbed on the boat.

"okay be very careful and make sure you are balanced." elia said as lila carefully sat on the board.

they paddled around for a bit until everyone got tired and we all went back on the boat.

"wait wait! before you guys get on i want to take a picture of you guys!" lucia said.

"okay guys we have to stand in a row, paddle towards each other" jasmine said, what of course took a long time to get us all together but it worked out eventually.

the picture came out super awesome and i posted it to my private insta and turned off my phone again, after i posted it i got spammed with messages of my friends asking which one was my crush, but i ignored them.