XIX

a few minutes later we got our boards ready and there was a instructor to help us the first half hour.

he gave us the instructions and surprisingly it went quite well!

turns out i really am a god.

it was hard in the beginning though, but it looked like luca struggled more than me.

elia was to my surprise amazing at this, but she had done it before so thats probably why.

we got instructed to first lay on our board with your back facing the sky, we had to paddle with our arms and when we saw a good wave we had to stand up and lean a bit sideways, after a few tries i got it.

"im so good at this, im literally a god" i said as we walked back towards a less deep area of the sea.

"yeah sure, whatever makes you sleep at night" elia replied as i laughed.

after a while we all got pretty tired so we decided to sit on the beach, drink something and just relax for a bit.

"heyyy good job guys!!" my mother yelled as some other adults cheered.

luca immediately laid down on the sand and said "christ im dead" as everyone laughed at him.

"you were surprisingly good!" my father said to me as i sat down next to him

"yeah i know right, im a boss"

"i got a few videos, come over here to look guys!" arianna said.

we all walked - or ran in matteo and elia's case - towards her.

we all sat down around her, i sat next to elia and because everyone wanted to get a good view, our heads touched as we looked.

"okay this was a miracle because you all got a perfect wave for some reason" arianna said as she clicked on another video.

my god i looked good, im such a handsome fella.

"can you make a groupchat with everyone in it so you can send all the videos?" jasmine asked

"yeah sure! tom i'll just need your number then" she said and i gave it to her,
"i'll make it when we get back tonight" she said"

we all sat down again and thats when lila came running towards elia and she sat in her lap.

"hellooo" lila said
"hii, did you see me in the water?"
"yessss i want in the water too"
"we can go for a swim now if you want?"
"yess but i also want on a board"
"we will talk about that later, now come on lets run into the sea!"

elia stood up and held her hand as theh ran in, lucia and jenna both awwed them.

"im going to annoy them" matteo said as he stood up and ran towards them into the sea.

"no don't-" lucia tried to say but he was already gone.

he ran towards them and splashed them fully with water, followed with their screams.

they both started splashing him back until elia started to whisper something in lila's ear, after that lila came running towards us, grabbed a round floatie and ran back towards the sea.

elia ran out towards lila and grabbed the floatie from her, threw it around matteo and she started
pulling him as lila was dying from laughter.

matteo obviously started trying to escape but elia kept pushing him, the sight was really funny.

a little while later they came back towards us and as they sat down, matteo said "all of the sudden elia is strong"
"what do you mean all of the sudden, i was always stronger"
"hell no, i was definitely stronger always"
"yeah no"

this kept on going for a while until they finally shut up.

later we went back into the water again, for about an hour as our parents called us back to them.

they told us we had to go to our houses and get ready for dinner.