2

He is also a bodyguard carefully selected by Father Bai to protect the original owner.

  In the plot, after the villain protected the original owner for a period of time, he quickly took control of the domestic killer network and gradually became more powerful. Then he overthrew Bai's father and started his own business empire.

  With cruel and decisive methods and sinister and cold personality, everyone is frightened.

  The ending of the original owner was indirectly caused by the villain. The original owner was in poor health. After learning about his father's death, he was heartbroken and finally died in the hospital bed.

  Bai Sang has died once, so he has no fear of villains.

  It's just a mission
  [Seduction Mission ①] to start: make skin contact with the villain for ten seconds. 】

  Bai Sang listened to the sound of the system, a shy blush appeared on her cheeks, her body stiffened, her fingers trembled, the surrounding sounds disappeared, and only the heartbeat in her chest was left.

  She has never been in love, let alone liked anyone else, so now, if she is asked to seduce a stranger, she is not only shy and embarrassed, but also afraid that the other party will misunderstand her.

  Bai Sang's voice was very soft and gentle: "I, can I hold your hand?"

  Skin contact lasted for ten seconds, and holding hands was also skin contact.

  The air seemed stagnant.

  A long while.

  Lin Mo: "Okay."

  Bai Sang's black eyes lit up, and she held his slender fingers. The touch was cold and the thick calluses on his palms felt a little stiff.

  After the task was completed, Bai Sang quickly withdrew his hand, his face was hot, and he turned around unnaturally, "Thank you, thank you."

  Lin Mo, who was standing there, looking at his back lightly, made a note in his heart. .

  Does the little lady have skin thirst syndrome?
  "You, please go out." Bai Sang whispered.

  Lin Mo looked at her back deeply for a while, then turned and left the room.

  After Bai Sang was left alone, she breathed a sigh of relief, patted her little heart comfortingly, and murmured:

  "The villain is still easy to talk to."

  It should be the reason for Bai's father in the early stage that made him listen to the original owner so much.

  Wish all tasks were as easy as today.

  The second day.

  This was the original owner's first day at school. Bai Sang woke up from his sleep and heard the sound of the system.

  [Seduce task ② starts: skin contact for ten minutes. Time limit is one hour. 】

  ten minutes?
  Bai Sang suddenly woke up, sat up, and opened his eyes wide, "Ten minutes is too long."

  Could it be that he was holding hands with the villain again? Yesterday it was ten seconds, and today I have to hold it for ten minutes. No matter what, it will make people suspicious.

  There was no systematic response. Bai Sang lowered her head, her thick eyelashes blinking, and the hair on her head trembled in the light. She got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.

  After breakfast, Bai Sang sat on pins and needles when she got into the car of the housekeeper's uncle and smelled the cool breath of the boy next to her.

  Forty minutes had passed since breakfast, and she still had twenty minutes to complete the seduction task issued by the system.

  The girl's cheeks became increasingly red, and in vain she closed her eyes and leaned her head on the back chair.

  Slowly, slowly, her head gradually rested on Lin Mo's shoulder, and the cold breath came to her face.

  Bai Sang didn't dare to open his eyes, his body was extremely stiff, and his posture remained unchanged.

  I prayed in my heart, just let me lean on you for ten minutes.

  Lin Mo, who was leaning against her, did not move away. He was sitting like a green pine. If Bai Sang opened his eyes and peeked, he would definitely be able to see Lin Mo looking directly at him.

  The slender black eyes were calm, and his gaze fell on the girl's trembling eyelashes like crow feathers.
-The
  author's words: In the first world, Bai Sang was very weak in family ties, and had no feelings for the original owner's relatives. Don't pay too much attention to the novel, just watch Sweet Love.

  If anyone cares, please jump directly to the second world