10

Lin Mo said nothing more, his eyes slightly lowered, "Miss, it's time for me to rest."

  Upon hearing this, Bai Sang suddenly stood up from the bed and said at a loss: "Okay, you should rest. , I'm out."

  She finished packing the medical kit, got up and left the room.

  Watching the door close again, Lin Mo's dark eyes were deep, and he raised his hand and placed it on his numb back.

  He crawled out of the dead. The Bai family now covers the sky with one hand. He has only one goal here, to bring Bai Lin down.

  He knew very well how dark and sinister the Bai family was.

  However, Bai Sang's appearance obviously disrupted his plan.

  Lin Mo thought thoughtfully and squinted his eyes.

  Not only the Bai family, Bai Sang can only be his.
-
  Father Bai stayed in the villa for one night and then left by car. Except that night in the study, Bai's father and Bai Sang didn't say a word.

  Bai's mother's name is a taboo, not only in the Bai family, but in the entire business circle and even in the world, no one dares to mention it.

  Bai Sang was sitting in the car going to school, and she remembered that in the study room, the way Bai Sang looked at her was obviously looking at another person through her.

  There is no impression of the original owner's mother in the memory, only endless thoughts.

  Bai Sang looked at Lin Mo, who was leaning on the back chair with his eyes closed. There was no color on his face, and the injury from yesterday had not healed yet.

  Lin Mo, however, could not stay at home to recuperate and needed to accompany her to school.

  Bai Sang felt a little guilty.

  She thought about it last night and realized that the main plot could not be changed, but some branch plots could still be changed.

  For example, let Lin Mo suffer less injuries.

  Thinking of this, Bai Sang's throat felt itchy, he covered his chest and coughed.

  The coughing sound was intermittent, causing a blush to appear on her sickly pale complexion, giving it a touch of beauty.

  After coughing for a while, Bai Sang raised his forehead, and in his sight were fingers with sharp joints holding a thermos cup.

  The thermos cup was still steaming with steam, and it was handed in front of me with a sense of warmth.

  "Drink some water." Lin Mo frowned slightly.

  Bai Sang took the thermos cup and took a few sips before the burning and pain in his throat eased.

  Lifting his head to meet his dark eyes, Bai Sang thanked him sheepishly.

  "Thank you."

Lin Mo took back the thermos cup and took a sip.

  I don't know if it was Bai Sang's illusion, but she felt that the edge of the bottle that Lin Mo touched was exactly the same as hers.

  Thinking of this, Bai Sang's cheeks turned redder and redder, and he lowered his face.

  Even if it is, so what.

  In classrooms.

  Because Lin Mo was injured, he slept on the table all day long, automatically blocking other people's sight.

  Because he was sleeping, several other students who wanted to chat with Bai Sang came over one after another.

  "Your name is Bai Sang? What a nice name. My name is Li Jie. I'm sitting in front of you."

  "Hello! My name is Zhang Qianqian."

  Bai Sang smiled shyly, tightened his fingers unnaturally, and answered in a low voice. , "Hello."

  The school bell rang, and Li Jie turned around to chat with her.

  "Where do you live? Do you want to go back together after class?" Li Jie likes to make friends, not to mention this person is sitting behind him.

  She is good-looking and has a temperament like a princess in a comic book. She is not difficult to get along with at all.

  Bai Sang blinked in surprise, and when he was about to say something, a cold voice suddenly came from beside him.

  "The teacher is here."

  With these words, Li Jie quickly sat upright, not daring to look back and chat with Bai Sang.

  Bai Sang turned around and saw that Lin Mo had woken up at some point, and asked worriedly, "Are you still in pain?"

  Listening to the voice, the gloom in Lin Mo's heart suddenly disappeared, and he raised his eyebrows slightly and hummed lightly.

  Bai Sang became nervous when he heard the sound, "Why don't we get out of class and let's go to the hospital."

  Lin Mo shook his head and said no, changed his position, leaned forward in her direction and lay on the table, closed his eyes and fell asleep again. .

  Feeling his head coming closer, Bai Sang was startled. Hearing the sound of completing the task, his eyes were full of joy.