11

The love value has increased a lot now, and Bai Sang feels very motivated.

  And there are classmates talking to me.

  Bai Sang was easily satisfied. Her fair and sickly little face was filled with a smile. When she heard the sound of get out of class ending, she stood up with a soft hum and wanted to put the books on the table into her school bag.

  At this time, a slender hand with distinct joints took her books and pens and arranged them.

  After a while the desktop was clean and tidy.

  "Miss, let's go." Lin Mo carried her schoolbag behind her back, her stern face expressionless, but her cold eyes were different from usual, and the black fog that filled the surface of her eyes was a little lighter.

  When he looked at Bai Sang, the coldness in his eyes became a little lighter.

  Bai Sang didn't know about Lin Mo's change. She was in a good mood now. The boy she just met named Li Jie wanted to leave when he saw her.

  "Then we'll talk tomorrow." His tone was very gentle.

  Bai Sang pursed her lips slightly, her eyes filled with joy, and hummed softly.

  Before she could say anything, Lin Mo squatted directly in front of her.

  "Miss, come up." His attitude was firm and his tone was not one that Bai Sang could not refuse.

  Bai Sang was a little embarrassed and asked Lin Mo to carry her out in public.

  "Miss, if something happens to you again, the master will-"

  Before the next words came out, Bai Sang's face turned pale.

  She recalled that she just had a cold, and her father almost killed Lin Mo.

  The more he thought about it, the more frightened he became. His whole body began to tremble, his thick eyelashes trembled slightly, and his cheeks, which were a little bloodshot just now, were now pale and looked very scary.

  Suddenly, a warm chest pressed against Bai Sang's body, and she was held in Lin Mo's arms.

  "I'm sorry."

  Lin Mo hugged him very tightly.

  I want to say something, but I don't know what to say.

  He had never been so helpless and anxious as a child.

  When he saw Bai Sang's trembling look, Lin Mo felt like his heart was being pinched tightly.

  Bai Sang came to his senses and was stunned.

  "Miss, let's go."

  Lin Mo leaned over and picked up the person. He noticed that the person he picked up weighed little, and there was a light fragrance lingering on the tip of his nose.

  Bai Sang let out an ahhhhhhhh, and the sudden feeling of being suspended in the air frightened her so much that she hugged her tightly.

  "Don't be afraid." Although his voice was light, there was a hint of tenderness mixed with it.

  Then a coat was put on Bai Sang's head to block the breeze outside.

  The breeze was quite comfortable for ordinary people, but it felt like a biting cold wind blowing on her body.

  The last cold not only frightened the Bai family, but also frightened Lin Mo.

  Where would she be exposed to the cold wind now?

  Bai Sang was hugged tightly by him, and his upper body was covered by his coat. He felt a little stuffy for a moment, so he wanted to pull away to breathe.

  As soon as he stretched out his hand, Lin Mo hugged her up, holding her tightly on his shoulder with one hand, and gently held Bai Sang's hand with the other hand, "Be good."

  Bai Sang was coaxed to hide it under his coat. Her face turned red, her voice was soft and waxy, and she nodded: "Okay."

  Seeing how obedient she was, Lin Mo narrowed his dark eyes and twitched the corners of his lips in an arc.

  Return to the car.

  Bai Sang had a chance to breathe, but she raised her head in confusion and looked at Lin Mo with her beautiful eyebrows.

  Along the way, she heard a very rapid heartbeat from the warm chest.

  Is Lin Mo sick?

  Or have any heart disease?
  Lin Mo didn't know what she was thinking. At this time, his expression had returned to normal and he glanced at her lightly.

  "Lin...Lin Mo, are you sick too?" Bai Sang asked worriedly.

   I didn’t expect that readers would be here for more than half a year, and I was really excited.