1 THIS BIG GUY IS A BIT FIERCE

In the room, except for the small desk lamp in the corner that shines dimly, the rest of the room is dimly lit and quiet.

  A few minutes later, there was a sound of footsteps outside the door. As the door opened from the outside, light filled the entire room. The decoration was simple, the furniture was expensive, and the entire floor was covered with pure wool woven carpets.

  Aunt Liu, who was invited by the Bai family to take care of the young lady, stepped lightly and whispered to the girl huddled in the corner: "Miss, I am Aunt Liu." As she got closer, she saw the

  only daughter of the Bai family, the sickly daughter, Miss Bai. mulberry.

  The girl has slightly long, fluffy hair, and her skin color is like the white snow on the mountains. The wrists placed on the book have clear joints and are covered with dark blood vessels.

  When she heard the voice, her eyes moved from the book to Aunt Liu, and she paused.

  Aunt Liu couldn't help but feel distressed when she saw her sitting on the floor reading again.

  She walked over and said, "Miss, it's cold on the ground. Please sit on the bed and read." She had been taking care of the lady when she was very young and knew her temperament. Even if I tell her, I will still read on the floor next time.

  Bai Sang closed the book, stood up, noticed the stranger behind her, raised her eyebrows and asked, "Auntie, who is he?"

  The stranger was a boy of the same age as him. His hair was shaved short, and he had a standard buzz cut. , with sharp and cold eyebrows, an aggressively handsome appearance, and a pair of slender dark eyes that are calm and emotionless.

  Aunt Liu smiled and said, "He was sent by your father to protect you. When you go to school tomorrow, he will go with you."

  Because of her health, the young lady has never had the opportunity to go to school, so she always hires a tutor at home. After finally getting better, Mr. Bai agreed that the young lady should study in the last semester of her senior year of high school.

  But the young lady was in poor health and easily bullied at school, so Mr. Bai sent a boy who was about the same age as the young lady and could go to school with her.

  Bai Sang looked at the boy standing there like a robot and asked him: "What's your name?"

  The boy raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at him with a calm expression: "Lin Mo."

  He watched the two people in front of him talking. , Aunt Liu turned and left the room.

  There were only two people left in the huge room.

  The reason Aunt Liu was so relieved that the boy was alone with the lady was because Mr. Bai had told her that boys would never hurt the lady.

  This sentence is like an order, but also like some kind of restriction. As for what it is, it is unknown.

  Of course Bai Sang knew his name, but he still had to ask politely.

  This is Bai Sang's first world.

  In the real world, she only lived for eighteen years. She was diagnosed with congenital heart disease when she was born. She could not run or jump, let alone go to school and do the things she liked like other children of the same age.

  When she died, she was bound to a system that required her to enter various worlds and complete the tasks assigned to her.

  The task is to seduce the villain and reach five stars in love value.

  The owner of this body not only has the same name as hers, but also has a body similar to hers. He has a very poor constitution and will be seriously ill if he gets sick.

  The family he lives in is the famous Bai family in the business circle. On the surface, it runs a hotel business, but in fact it runs an intricate underground business abroad.

  Runs a killer league, luxury cruise ship casino, and gun business.

  This is an imaginary world, many laws are imperfect, and any business can be done in this world.

  The target villain of the mission, Lin Mo, is a member of the underground secret killer alliance. He stands out from tens of millions of killers of the same age and ranks first in the killer ranking list.
-The
  author has something to say: Let's talk about it in the first chapter.

  1: It's 1v1, double clean, very clean. The male protagonist is physically and mentally clean, whether in the original plot or the subsequent plot.

  2: The heroine's character is very cute. After each world mission is completed, the character will be reset, so the whole process depends on the hero. If you like to see the cuteness of the heroine being stronger than the hero, you don't have to watch it.

  3: The author's little heart is easily broken into pieces. In order to protect his heart, he will be more diligent in using the permanent ban~
  (End of this chapter)