91-100 FALLING IN LOVE WITH A TOP-NOTCH LITTLE FRESHMAN

Chapter 91: Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 10
Fu Heng's black hair was slightly damp on his forehead. He had just walked out of the bathroom, and his beautiful eyes were filled with a layer of mist.

The white cheeks stained red by the hot water looked at Bai Sang with a little shyness.

When Bai Sang heard the movement, he raised his head and saw a young man wearing pure white pajamas. The clean color contrasted with the young man's skin, which was as white as snow, looking delicate and beautiful. The skin exposed on the neck is soft and white, and looking down, you can see the sexy and beautiful collarbone.

The person was so close that she could smell the faint fragrance of bathing from Fu Heng.

"Have you finished washing?" Bai Sang sniffed the person and said with a smile, "You smell so good."

Fu Heng felt his cheeks burning when he heard these words.

Then he became helpless and seemed to be unsteady standing in front of Bai Sang.

Just as his head was spinning rapidly, how should he answer Sister Bai's words.

Bai Sang threw D on the sofa, put his hands around Fu Heng's waist, put his head on his stomach and rubbed it, "It smells so good, I like it so much."

Fu Heng felt his head explode with a bang.

His whole body was extremely stiff, his head was too stiff to move, and his hands were doing nothing.

[The mission is completed and the love value is increased. 】

Bai Sang then let go of his hand.

Yes, I just came on a mission.

Only then did she dare to hug someone.

Of course, it is true that Fu Heng smells good.

"Sit here and I'll tell you about tomorrow's itinerary." Bai Sang pulled someone to sit next to him.

The moment Fu Heng sat on the sofa, he covered his chest with his hands and lowered his head.

It was as if he wanted to dig a hole under his feet and crawl into it.

"What's wrong with you?" Bai Sang realized something was wrong with him and quickly helped him.

Now Fu Heng felt so embarrassed, his face was burning, and he must have turned red.

I didn't dare to raise my head at all, so I could only respond in a low voice: "It's okay."

Seeing him looking so uncomfortable, Bai Sang couldn't believe that it was okay.

"You raise your head."

"It's okay."

Fu Heng's head dropped lower.

"Lift your head up." Bai Sang held his head with both hands and tried to lift it up.

The two of them were just pushing each other.

At this time, Fu Heng used force on his hand, actually just to push Bai Sang away.

"It's okay."

As soon as he said this, he pushed the person hard with his hand, and Bai Sang was pushed backwards. The fear of falling made her grab Fu Heng's collar.

Fu Heng was grabbed by her and fell to the ground together.

There was a bang.

Bai Sang fell to the floor, his back was numb with pain, and his head was dizzy.