3

and has too many flaws. For Lin Mo, who is very observant, he could see through the lady's intentions in an instant.

  Sure enough, is it skin hunger syndrome?

  Lin Mo raised his eyebrows slightly, and his attention was attracted by the hair sticking up on the young lady's head.

  It's more than twenty minutes away from the school.

  At the end of the ten-minute task, the system beeped and Bai Sang fell asleep leaning on the boy's shoulder.

  After getting up early and the original owner's health was not good, Bai Sang fell into a drowsy state under the influence of the air conditioner. After a while, his body changed from a tense state to relaxed state.

  Originally it was just a head leaning on Lin Mo's shoulder, but now the whole body is leaning on him.

  Lin Mo remained motionless, keeping his back upright, and listened to the lady's regular breathing, which brought some warmth to his ears.

  The car stopped in front of the city's high school. Butler Zhang turned his head and wanted to say something, but he saw the young lady leaning on the boy and falling asleep.

  Butler Zhang has watched the young lady grow up since he was a child. He is introverted and will not be so close to strangers.

  It seems that this new bodyguard has a good relationship with the lady.

  Butler Zhang didn't wake up Bai Sang, and the car was quiet.

  When Bai Sang woke up, it was already ten o'clock. He hurriedly sat up, looked at his watch, and his pupils tightened.

  Late. She was late for class on the first day.
  Bai Sang got out of the car in a hurry. Her body couldn't run, so she could only walk slowly.

  Butler Zhang had just parked the car and noticed that she was leaving in a hurry. He quickly followed her and said, "Miss, don't be anxious. I have already asked for leave from the teacher. You don't need to go in the morning."

  Bai Sang shook his head and walked away in a hurry, his lips coloring. Somewhat white, "I don't ask for leave."

  She never went to school in the real world. She finally managed to go to school in the world, so how could she be late.

  Butler Zhang saw her pace getting faster and faster, feeling distressed and worried. He wanted to say something, but the boy spoke first.

  "I'll carry you."

  Lin Mo stood in front of her and said expressionlessly.

  Bai Sang paused for a moment, his dark eyes froze for a moment, then nodded and said, "Okay, thank you."

  The boy squatted down with his back to her, his figure was slender and looked a little thin.

  But when Bai Sang lay on his back, he felt the strong back muscles showing through his clothes.

  You can even see the perfect texture lines of his arms exposed under his short sleeves, showing a strength that doesn't match his appearance.

  Bai Sang was extremely envious, whether it was the real world or this world.

  Her figure is not good either, she is pale, thin, and can run away when the wind blows her.

  I also want to have such a healthy body.

  The moment Lin Mo carried her on his back, his expression froze, and then quickly returned to his previous state.

  very light.

  It was already class time, and there was not a single student on campus. They walked up the stairs and followed Butler Zhang to the homeroom teacher's office.

  The head teacher received the news and has been waiting here.

  Butler Zhang left after handing over to the class teacher. The class teacher said to them, "Come to the classroom with me." The

  classroom was on the fifth floor, and the Chinese teacher was teaching. The class teacher said something to him, and the teacher picked up the book and left.

  The head teacher walked to the podium and said, "This is the new transfer student. Please welcome us."

  Lin Mo's appearance was so eye-catching that when he walked in, he attracted the attention of all the girls in the class.

  He looked cold and just said his name.

  It was the first time Bai Sang faced so many people. His face turned red, his eyes lowered, and he introduced himself.

  The seats are equally divided, and there are two seats right next to each other in the back.