7

In addition, Bai's father has become more cold and callous after losing his mother, and has never been close to the original owner. Apart from watching her from a distance, Bai's father has only spoken a few words to her in the past year.

  Bai Sang tried to calm down the fear caused by his emotions, took a deep breath, thought of something, and looked around.

  "Where's Lin Mo?"

  she asked unconsciously.

  Upon hearing this, Aunt Liu's face hardened. She avoided her eyes and replied, "I don't know where he went. Miss, please go down to eat first. It's very late."

  It was almost noon now, and Miss's morning meal was gone. Useless.

  Bai Sang thought for a while, it was so late, he should go out.

  When Aunt Liu said this, she was really hungry.

  After Bai Sang washed up, she went out and went downstairs to finish her lunch. Thinking of Bai's father coming back, she politely asked Aunt Liu where Bai's father was.

  After learning that she was in the study, she prepared to go upstairs to her room.

  Today is Saturday, and the school has a two-day holiday. She wants to have more contact with Lin Mo during these two days and complete the task.

  As she passed the study, she suddenly heard voices inside.

  "I said, when you come here, you can't let Bai Sang get hurt at all."