82-90 FALLING IN LOVE WITH A TOP-NOTCH LITTLE FRESHMAN

Chapter 82: Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 1
"See who you want to take."

Several photos appeared in front of Bai Sang.

Bai Sang has just arrived in the new world, and the plot and memories are quickly accepted and consumed in an instant.

Pointing to the first photo on the right: "I'll take him."

The woman sitting opposite Bai Sang was a little surprised when she saw that she wanted to take someone with her, "Aren't you a little too young?"

The photo Bai Sang pointed at showed an innocent young face, looking like he was twenty years old at most.

With delicate and beautiful eyebrows and a smile, he looks very sunny, like a beautiful boy who stepped out of a comic book.

Her appearance is the best among these photos.

Bai Sang whispered: "You are young and get angry easily."

The woman thought about it, too.

He also has a pretty handsome face and should be able to carry him around.

"I'll give you five resources and see if you can help out."

Bai Sang nodded without any hesitation, "Okay."

When she came out of the office, she already had a stack of information in her arms. Xinbiquge

There is also the villain’s mobile phone number.

Yes, she was referring to the villain of this world just now.

His name is Fu Heng, and he is twenty-two years old.

Bai Sang is still called Bai Sang in this world, but she is twenty-eight years old...

The age gap between the two is slightly large.

Fortunately, the original owner has a baby face and does not look very old.

Now Bai Sang doesn't care about this, and he doesn't even think about his age.

She took her mobile phone and dialed Fu Heng.

It only beeped twice and the other side picked up.

"Hello, I am your new agent. Do you have time to meet me now?"

The other end of the phone was a little noisy at first, but then it became quiet.

"I...I have an agent?"

The voice was very clear and full of excitement, which was very pleasant to Bai Sang's ears.

"Yes, I will be your manager from now on." Bai Sang passed through two worlds.

I have become a bit more courageous.

I no longer have the fear of the villain that I had when I met him before.

Bai Sang actually feels sorry for the villains in this world.

Fu Heng grew up in an orphanage. Because he looked like a girl, he was always rejected by the children in the orphanage. However, he did not feel any resentment in his heart. Instead, he was very grateful to the orphanage for taking him in.

Later, when I grew up, I became self-reliant when I reached the age of 18, relying on various part-time jobs and studies.

Until the age of twenty-two, that is now.

I met a talent scout and was discovered by chance, thinking that I could start making money to repay the orphanage, but the entertainment industry is not something you can get into just by being good-looking.