12

"No."

  The tone was cold, as usual.

  Bai Sang's heart tightened slightly when he heard this. He was fine just now, why is he like this again?
  Could it be that something made him unhappy again?

  With this doubt, I returned home.

  Lin Mo continued to do his own thing.

  The two returned to their previous state.

  Bai Sang doesn't understand what love is, and thinks that as long as he treats Lin Mo well, the task of love value will be completed.

  So I really didn't pay attention to the two people's attitude toward each other.

  Just focus on the tasks issued by the system every day, and then complete them diligently.

  In a blink of an eye, it's Bai Sang's birthday.

  It should be the original owner's birthday.

  However, Bai Sang never celebrated her birthday with her family. She stayed in the hospital all year round and occasionally spent her birthday on the operating table.

  At first, Bai Sang forgot what date the original owner's birthday was, but Aunt Liu surprised her by saying happy birthday to her early in the morning.

  His head was dizzy and he almost fell to the ground.

  She was used to getting sick, so she didn't care. She leaned on the wall to catch her breath, and her expression returned to normal.

  "Miss, what's wrong with you?" Aunt Liu wanted to help her, but she didn't dare.

  Bai Sang is like a porcelain doll at home, and there will be obvious changes if she bumps into her.

  Aunt Liu was afraid that if she supported the young lady, she would get red marks from her hands, which would make her even more uncomfortable.

  Bai Sang raised his head and forced a smile, "It's okay, I was too hasty when I spoke just now."

  "That's good, that's good." Aunt Liu felt relieved when she saw the pale face gradually turning red.

  After this incident.

  Just when Bai Sang almost forgot about it, Lin Mo suddenly appeared,

  "Miss, are you feeling unwell today?" His handsome face had an indifferent expression, and he stared straight at the person eating porridge.

  Bai Sang bit the spoon in her mouth and raised her head. Her reddish lips were stained with soup, and the color looked particularly attractive.

  She shook her head and said in a soft voice, "No."

  Lin Mo's delicate brows frowned even more tightly, and his dark eyes fell on the girl's face and body.

  The atmosphere was heavy.

  Bai Sang quickly sat down, his fair little face showing tension. How did he know that he was uncomfortable.

  Did someone tell him?
  His eyes drifted slightly to the surroundings.

  It's a pity that the servants are working with their heads down.

  This little gesture was naturally noticed by Lin Mo. "I'm going to call the doctor."

  After saying that, he turned around and left.

  Bai Sang didn't want to see a doctor at all, especially if her father would know about it, and he would definitely beat Lin Mo again.

  Don't don't!

  She shook her head violently.

  Just as he was about to say something, his head became dizzy.

  Damn it, you shook it too hard.

  His body was shaking and he was about to fall off the chair.

  Lin Mo bent down and hugged the person, a light fragrance lingering on the tip of his nose. The girl in his arms was soft and comfortable to hold.

  "See a doctor." Enduring the slight ripples in his heart, he picked him up and walked upstairs.

  Bai Sang reached out and grasped Lin Mo's clothes tightly, with a look of worry on his pale face, "No, I don't want to see a doctor!" His

  thick eyelashes blinked desperately, looking a little pitiful.

  Lin Mo stopped and lowered his head slightly, looking at the person in his arms.

  Bai Sang had recovered and took a deep breath, "I'm fine. I don't feel bad. I just shook my head too hard. It's really okay."

  For fear that Lin Mo wouldn't believe it, he held him with both hands and pressed on his chest, "My heartbeat It's not beating very fast. If you don't believe me, just listen."

  Lin Mo couldn't avoid it and buried his whole head on her chest.

  When he heard the steady heartbeat, for some reason, his own heartbeat began to speed up.

  Thump thump, as if it was about to jump out of the chest.

   There will be four updates in these two days. Let’s change the status of the work first