8

[The love value mission appears: rescue Lin Mo who was punished by Father Bai. 】

  Bai Sang was stunned on the spot. She heard that voice correctly. It was the father of the original owner.

  He stood there and hesitated for a while, then quietly came to the study door and saw clearly what was going on inside through the crack in the door.

  Lin Mo was kneeling on the ground. Standing in front of him was a man. The man looked to be in his forties. The traces of time had left many traces on his face. You could vaguely see how handsome he was when he was young.

  The man was powerful and wearing a close-fitting tailored suit. He didn't even look at Lin Mo who was kneeling on the ground. He had a cold face and murderous intent in his eyes.

  "You think I don't know what you've been up to these days?" Bai Lin narrowed his eyes.

  Lin Mo's face was expressionless, without any trace of panic or nervousness. His dark eyes fell on the floor without saying a word.

  Seeing that he was silent, Bai Lin waved to his subordinates.

  The subordinate held a special steel rod, which was wrapped with wire, and hit Lin Mo hard on the back.

  Soon, his back was soaked with dark blood.

  Lin Mo's face instantly turned pale, but his body did not bend or tilt. He endured the blow without even letting out a muffled groan.

  Bai Lin sneered: "He is really a killer who came out of the death cave. He is not afraid of pain? Okay, continue."

  Just when the subordinate swung the second stick, the door opened and Bai Sang walked out quickly, his eyes red. : "Dad, stop fighting."

  What she had just seen was thrilling. The subordinates were very powerful. If an ordinary person were to hit him with the stick, he would have fainted. Only the villain could hold on without fainting.

  If the fight continues, Lin Mo may die here.

  When Bai Lin saw her, he frowned slowly and said in a cold voice, "What are you doing here? Go back to your room." When

  Bai Sang met Bai's father's eyes, his heart tightened suddenly, and there were waves of pain.

  The fear engraved in her body struck her instantly.

  After a long time, she suppressed the fear in her heart, and her voice trembled: "Dad, if you continue to hit him, he will die. Please, please, don't hit him."

  Bai Lin was a little surprised.

  In past memories, his daughter was very timid and introverted, and seeing herself was like seeing a ghost.

  There was no time like now when I would beg him for mercy.

  Bai Lin glanced coldly at the man kneeling on the ground. Something was beyond his expectation.

  He waved his subordinates to leave and asked Bai Sang: "Why do you want to save him?"

  Bai Sang clenched his hand and answered seriously: "Because he is my friend."

  Friend? Bai Lin seemed to have heard a big joke, and this joke came from his daughter's mouth. How ironic.

  But Bai Lin didn't say anything more. Looking at Bai Sang, whose features looked so much like his mother's, some memories he didn't want to think of appeared in front of him again.

  Arong.

  Bai Lin's eyes were red, and he turned his back and ordered in a cold voice: "Get out!"

  Bai Sang's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he quickly walked to Lin Mo, helped him up, and left the study.

  Every step he took touched the wound on his back, but Lin Mo seemed to feel no pain, his black eyes calmly resting on the face of the girl next to him.

  Bai Sang's eyes were full of worry, fearing that he would be hurt, so he deliberately walked slower.

  Lin Mo pulled his lips and made a muffled sound.

  As if unable to support himself, his whole body leaned on her, smelling the refreshing fragrance coming from the tip of his nose.

  Bai Sang's heart tightened, he stopped and asked in a low voice: "Does it hurt a lot? I'm going to call the doctor now, and the pain will stop soon."