I AM GOOD AT EVERYTHING(that was sarcasm)

Luke and I walked through the camp in silence.
- Maybe we should talk about lighter topics.; Luke suggested.
- We can talk about anything you want.; I answered.
- I want to know more about you.; he said. I really hate talking about myself. It's like imposing my life on someone.
-What do you want to know?; I asked, because that way I will only say things about myself that he will ask me about.
- I don't know, what do you like and don't like, for example?; He said. Man, I knew he was going to ask that. That question is definitely one of the things I hate. But I still decided to play his game.
- There are many things that I hate or as you would say I don't like. Those things that I like, there are a little less of them.; I replied, hoping he wouldn't ask me what things I like.
- Okay, I respect that. I'm curious... what are your favorite flowers?; he asked.
-You take notes, huh Castellan?; I joked.
-Maybe." he smirked .

-lilies, my favorite flowers are lilies, I said. He didn't ask anything further, so I asked him:
- What is your favorite color?
-Orange.; he answered.
- Like Mr. D's shirt?; I joked.
- No, not like Mr. D's shirt; we both laughed.
-...more like a sunset. Which one is yours?
- Green, green like dirty grass.; I answered, and he just nodded.

-Here we are!; he said after we arrived at the practice field.
-What are we going to do here?; I asked.
- In order for your father to claim you, you have to prove that you deserve it. You will prove this by showing something you are good at. For example, it can be: fencing, spear throwing, pottery, archery and many other things, he explained.
- What if I'm good for nothing?; I asked.
- That's impossible, everyone is good at something; Luke said.

- We already tried forging, it ended, quite a bit... well, it's important that it ended.; He said. And I remembered the sword I made, the one that looked like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
-Why not try pottery and knitting?; he asked.
- I don't think art is really for me, but I can try.; I said.

*two hours later*

-Don't worry, we'll find something you're good at.; Luke said as we ate lunch.I just looked at him, he couldn't even look at me, because he would immediately start laughing, I honestly don't blame him, I would probably laugh too when I saw myself.

- In the name of the gods from Olympus, what happened to you?; Chris asked sitting next to me. Luke just laughed, choking up with laughter.
- Don't ask, someone thought it was a good idea to try making pots. And the stupid pot exploded, right at me and the clay went all over my hair and face. And then while I was trying to get up, I shook the paint on myself.; I told what happened. Luke and Chris were both dying of laughter.

- What would have happened if I had tried knitting? I would probably gouge my eyes out.; I said, and started laughing myself.

- I think that's enough for today. But don't worry, we'll find something you're good at.; Luke comforted me.
- Well, she's good at running, she's better than you.; Chris added.
-Thanks Chris it means a lot.; I thanked him for his support.

- You are good at rowing and that is something. We can try fishing today.; Luke suggested.
- I don't really recommend it, the fish could bite Helen.; Chris joked and we laughed.
- Chris, do you want to come with us?; I invited him.
- I would like to, but I'm not a big fan of water, and Luke likes to throw people into the water.; Chris replied.
-I did not know that.; I replied, looking at Luke.
- I wouldn't throw you, don't worry, and every time I throw Chris into the water, I have a reason for it.; Luke defended himself.

Chris joined us anyway. We rowed out and started fishing. It didn't quite go according to plan, there were no fish at all. So after a while we gave up and went back to the camp.

I just couldn't wait to take a bath and go to sleep.

Luke and I put the youngest in the Hermes cabin to sleep. So we also lay down. I tossed and turned on the bed for about half an hour, I couldn't fall asleep.
-Helen, are you sleeping?; I heard Luke ask me.
- No, I can't sleep, you?; I answered.
- Same, come with me to the beach.; he called me.
- We must not leave the cabins this late, that is the rule.; I said.
-Rules are there to be broken. Come on Helen, we'll be back soon.; he persuaded me.
"Okay, but we have to go back quickly; I agreed and got out of bed. It was completely dark, I couldn't see anything. I was afraid that I would step on someone, since many children were lying and sleeping on the floor. But I still found Luke's hand and we left the cabin together.

- It's beautiful here at night. The stars are beautiful. The view is beautiful; I said as my head rested on Luke's shoulder.
-It really is.; he answered, but he wasn't looking at the stars, he was looking at ... me.
-What do you think the water is like?; he asked.
- I don't know, and honestly I don't want to find out.; I answered.
-Are you sure?; he asked standing up.
-Pretty sure.; I answered without moving from where I was sitting.
- You are not made of sugar, a little water will not melt you.; he said, after which he pulled me into the water. We started splashing, water was flying everywhere. We had a great time. One of the most beautiful nights of my life. But of course, everything that is beautiful is short-lived. I heard some footsteps approaching. Luke looked like he didn't hear them.
- Did you hear?; I asked.
- Heard what?; he asked back in wonder.
- Footsteps, I heard footsteps, as if someone was approaching.; I answered.
- Are you sure you heard them, maybe you thought so.; he replied.
- I know what I heard.
-I believe you. Maybe we should go.
-Definitely, and we should hurry.

We ran through the forest, but Luke grabbed my hand and stopped me.
-What's wrong?; I asked.
- I can't run anymore.; he replied with a sigh. He was barely gasping for air.
-What will we do then?; I asked.
- It's best to climb a tree, they won't be able to see us from the top since it's dark.; Luke suggested.
- I can't climb a tree.; I answered.
-Why?; Luke asked.
- Because I don't know how to climb a tree, I've never climbed a tree before.; I answered.
- Don't worry, I'll help you. You won't fall, I promise.
-Alright.
We started to climb. I thought I wouldn't be able to climb it, but I climbed it even easier than Luke.

We looked below us. Suddenly someone crossed the road. About two minutes after we climbed. At first I wasn't sure who he was, but when he spoke I realized who he was.
-Damn Zeus, who does he think he is? Take away my right to drink wine. What will I do in my free time now? "You have to take care of the camp more, you can't do that drunk." blah, blah, blah. If he cares so much about the camp, let him run it. And that Chiron, he's even worse, locking up my entire supply. They're all crazy, I'm the only sane one here.; Mr. D argued with himself as he walked. Luke and I could barely contain our laughter. I almost started crying from trying not to laugh. It seems that Zeus forbade him to drink, what a shame.

After he left Luke and I got down from the tree and went back to the cabin. Luke found some towels to wipe off the water. We changed and went to sleep.