MORNING

- What do you suggest Mr. D?; Luke asked.
- We can't stay here, it's too dangerous. Let's go to the car, we will sleep there until morning.; he replied. Luke and I went to get our things, and then we met on the first floor.
- I wonder where that grandma from the reception is.; Mr. D said.
- Dead. She turned into a monster, so we got rid of her.; I answered.
-You couldn't do that before I paid her for our rooms?; Mr. D joked.

We arrived at the parking lot, the cold wind hitting our faces. We started driving, we realized that it was too dangerous to be right where we were attacked. Mr. D stopped in a park.
- We will be on duty in shifts, if you can't stand being awake anymore, wake someone else up. I will be the first to be awake.; Dionysus explained.

I was a little afraid to fall asleep, I was afraid of those stupid nightmares. I still fell asleep, but when I woke up it was already morning. There was no one in the car, which scared me a lot for a moment. I was relieved when I saw Arthur through the window.
-Good morning!; I got out of the car and greeted him.
-Oh good morning, someone finally woke up.; he also greeted me.
- Where are Luke and Mr. D?; I asked him.
- They went to get us breakfast. Mr. D said that we will have breakfast and then head back to the camp. Don't worry they should be back soon.
- It's okay, I'm not too hungry anyway.
He was practicing archery, shooting cans that he placed on a bench that was quite far away. It was pretty cool when he hit the can and it flew off the bench.
- Can I try it too?; I asked him.
-Of course.; he replied handing me the bow and arrows.

- What do you think, will I hit the target?; I asked as I took aim.
- I'm sure you will.; he said with a smile. He was right, I hit the can. He started clapping, and I pretended to celebrate. We both laughed.
- Maybe I'll become better than you at this.; I joked.
- Well, we won't go that far.; he was joking too. I'm glad he knew how to take a joke on himself. I examined his bow a bit, it was somehow special.
- This bow of yours is beautiful.; I said admiring his bow.
"Thank you, a gift from my father," he said. I returned the bow to him.
- Do you want a little competition, who will knock down all the cans?; he asked.
-I would love to.; I answered.

We shot cans and shot them down one after another with arrows. We laughed, joked, cheered for each other and generally had fun. Arthur is actually great company once you get to know him better. Still, I was very interested in why he didn't get along well with Luke, but it's none of my business, so I won't even ask. There were two more unbroken cans on the bench, and it was my turn. I aimed and was sure I would hit the can. I started to shoot an arrow from my bow, but Arthur pushed me a little. This caused me to completely miss and hit a tree.

- Why is that?; I asked a little angrily. He ruined my perfect streak.
- I don't know what you're talking about.; he said as if he hadn't pushed me a while ago.
-Now you will find out.; I answered, putting his bow down and started walking towards him. He suddenly started running, I chased him around the park. We laughed a lot, until I jumped on him. We both fell to the ground.

We laughed until we heard someone cough. I turned around, and Luke was standing behind me.
-Luke, are you back?; I asked a rather stupid question. I hate stupid questions, I really do. Sometimes I ask them too, then I feel disgusted with myself. But even more I hate those people who say there are no stupid questions, some questions are really stupid I swear.
-Yes, we just got back.; he replied. He gave me his hand and I got up from the ground.

Dionysus was taking out his breakfast and putting it on the roof of the car. Looks like he planned for us to eat standing up.
-Hurry up so we can eat, so we can go back on the road; he called us.
-We can't eat standing up.; I said.
-How can we do it differently?; Mr. D asked. I took off my jacket and put it on the ground. Luke understood my intentions so he also took off his and laid it next to mine. I think Arthur was a bit confused and didn't understand, but he also laid his jacket next to ours.
- We can eat on the ground, we have laid out jackets, like a picnic. Dionysus just shrugged his shoulders and let it be our way. We sat and ate, the atmosphere was quite relaxed. We talked about the path we will take, this time Mr. D bought a map. We chose a path that seemed to be the fastest, although to be honest, all the paths looked the same to me.

We ate for quite a long time and while we prepared it, it took time. However, before we started, Mr. D made us double check that we had all those wines on the list. We counted the wines while Mr. D meditated as he claims, but I assure you he was asleep, I swear he even snored at one point. I can't blame him, I probably would have been sleepy too if I hadn't slept at night. I could see that Luke was also quite tired. All those wines looked the same, only their labels were different. People who are wine experts can probably see the difference, but me as a non-expert doesn't see a single difference.