WINE FAIR

The trip was really boring. Mr. D was driving, the two behind were pushing each other, and I was looking out the window. Mr D drove very badly, we felt every pothole on the road. We even missed the road twice. Mr. D read the road sign wrongly and turned to the wrong side, so we had to go back. I was sure we would be late, but we weren't. Actually, that fair lasted two days.

That festival was huge. We couldn't see the end from the beginning.
- So this is the plan, let's split up, buy wine from the list and meet here in that cafe; he said and pointed towards the coffee shop that was not far from where we were standing. It was already late, by the time we finished it would be dark. I hope we don't get lost in the dark.
-Helen is coming with me, and you two together.; Mr. D said throwing a bag of money and Luke caught the bag.
-With him? No way.; they said at the same time.
- It will be as I say, that is your punishment.; Mr. D said.
- Punishment for what?; Arthur asked.
- Because you annoy me!; Mr. D said very loudly, but not loud enough for me to call it yelling.
- Here is a list of all the wines you need to buy. You better not make a problem, I'm watching you and following you.; Mr. D said and Arthur and Luke just stayed silent. Mr. D gave Arthur the list and we parted ways.

Mr. D and I walked around looking for wines from the list.
- What do you think, will those two manage to agree? ; I asked to break the silence.
- They have to, because I don't plan to go to camp without those wines.; Mr. D said.
- Well, they will succeed. Those guys are capable.; I said.
- You children are really fascinating, although you really know how to get on a person's nerves.; Dionysus said.
- I guess, if you say so.; I answered.
- I'm sorry that sometimes I can be mean to you children. I actually love you kids, that's why I agreed to run the camp. But this whole pressure that Zeus exerts makes me terribly nervous, so I take it out on you children.; He said. I felt really bad for him. I believe it is not easy for him. And we only see him as a madman who doesn't care about us.

Dioniz and I bought all the wines we needed. We went to that cafe and waited. It's already dark. In all honesty, everything looked really magical. Those stands were decorated with lights and the whole fair lit up like a Christmas tree. People were releasing lanterns into the air, so it looked really beautiful. We sat in the cafe and waited for Luke and Arthur. More than half an hour passed, I got very nervous, and I saw that Mr. D was nervous too. He looked at the clock the whole time, then outside.
- Where do you think they are?; he asked.
- They probably couldn't find all the wines, so they are still looking.; I answered. I really had no idea where they were. I even worried a little, what if they got lost, or what if they had an argument and separated. Every minute seemed like an hour.

- Shall we go look for them?; Mr. D asked, you could tell he was very worried.
- I think it's a bad idea, we agreed to meet here. If we leave now and they come back, we will only do more damage.; I said. Someone had to be the voice of reason, and in this situation it had to be me.
-You're right. I hope nothing bad happened to them. I said that we should separate, if something happens to them I will never be able to forgive myself.; He said. I felt really bad, he really cared about us a lot. I also hope that nothing bad happened to those two, I was a little more worried about Luke because he is my friend, but I was also worried about Arthur.
- They are the best in the camp, I believe that everything is fine. The two of them don't really get along very well, but in serious situations they know how to stay calm.; I said to calm Dionysus.

Suddenly we heard the cafe door open. We turned and saw two guys entering and arguing. It was them, I was relieved. They came to the table, but they didn't stop arguing.
-Enough, enough of you two!; Dionysus hit the table with his hand, and the two of them stopped arguing and sat down. Luke sat next to me and Arthur across from him.
- You are half an hour late. Care to explain?; Mr. D asked visibly angry, but I felt more that he was scared.
- I think Luke should explain it to you.; Arthur said and crossed his arms.
- We were stuck in a crowd.; Luke said, but I knew it didn't happen. At that moment I didn't really care what happened, but I felt that it didn't happen.
- Whatever, bring these wines, let's go find a place to sleep, I don't plan to drive in this dark.: Mr. D said and started to get up. The three of us just nodded and picked up the wines.

- How come you don't have a room?; Mr. D asked. This is already the third hotel where there are no available rooms. We are already tired of the search.
- I'm very sorry, but most of the hotels are full because of the wine festival. People rented rooms two months in advance.; the woman at the front desk explained.

- Unheard of, simply unheard of. The god of wine comes to their festival, and they don't have a hotel where he can sleep.; Mr. D grumbled as we left the hotel. We just followed him to the car and remained silent.
We drove to some spooky hotel. It was quite far from the city center. We could not see a single car parked in front. The place seemed incredibly creepy to me. We entered through a huge door, and there was an elderly lady at the reception.
- Good evening, we apologize for bothering you so late, but we were wondering if you happen to have a free room?; Mr. D asked.
- Well, this is your lucky day, we actually have two empty rooms.; the lady kindly replied. It seemed to me that the hotel was completely empty, but I didn't say anything.