2 flowers

It was later on in the day and Justin and Zuri decided to sit around and watch some movies as Zuri ordered some pizza. Justin had posted about his new car and it got some buzz. Zuri was still salty about today. She didn't like how Justin blew her off about the car not being both of theirs. Sure he bought it, but she just wanted to be supportive. And his attitude at the dealership was horrible! They've been together for 8 years and his persona is shifting quicker than Ariana switched men.

Justin's journey on making content has started around six years ago and he's been doing pretty good off of it. It's just unfortunate to see how far he's come and he isn't doing it any justice.

"Pizza should be here in thirty. How's the movie search coming along?" Zuri asked.

"I am not sure what to watch. What you wanna watch?"

"Uhm...how about we just watch a Disney movie?"

"Nah. Not really feeling the Disney movie,"

"Okay. Well, how about we watch a docu-series? Like a mini movie?"

"No,"

"Well, damn! What do you not wanna watch?"

"I'm sorry about my indecisiveness. We can watch a Disney movie,"

"Let's watch Princess and the Frog,"

"Alright. Hey, me and Sky are planning to do this collab on stream. She wants me to come to her house. We have this idea of making a song on stream and coming up with some ideas and shit. You're cool with that?"

"I mean, I'm fine with it. Just don't do none you are not supposed to do. Let me know everything,"

"Everything?"

"Justin, please don't play,"

"I'm not. Look, you're my girl and you know me. Just making sure if it's cool with you. What's up with you? Talk to me,"

"Well," she said as she walked over to the couch and sat next to Justin. "Lately, I've been feeling like your attitude is changing. It's like you're brushing me out of your life and forgetting I was there for you. Then you're becoming a bit arrogant,"

"Yeah...I'm sorry, Zuri. I just feel like I've done all this work and it's not getting noticed!"

"Justin, you have over eight million subscribers on YouTube and two million followers on twitch...people are noticing. Not to mention your following on other platforms AND your music. Plus, you have me who's been here since day one! Don't say that, okay? You are amazing at what you do. Don't doubt yourself and feel worthless. Your fans love you!"

"But I could have got the car for free,"

"Just because you're wealthy—"

"Rich,"

"Rich, doesn't mean you have your way all the time, babe,"

"There has to be some type of authority. And who was that guy anyway? I was supposed to be talking to Micheal. My dad had been going to the dealership for years. He should have known who I was too,"

"Not everyone knows you and you have to accept that,"

"I guess. At least I'm at a place in my life where I'm good and don't have to worry about nothing,"

"Right! That's the spirit! Now let's watch this movie,"

Justin phone has went off from a notification and his focus immediately went to it. He smirked and replied to whatever notification it was. Thirty minutes went by and the pizza finally came. As for Justin, his attention was on his phone!