19 rings

I've been helping Zuri move into her home for the past month now and so far, everything is looking good. the only thing left to do is her bathroom, but other than that, she's good to go. We've been going strong for a full seven months and I couldn't be happier. She's back vlogging and writing again, she's up and moving, doing things she loves to do, and her and my mom and sister have formed a good relationship. I couldn't ask for anything happier! As far as Justin's parents, they check in occasionally and I don't mind. The family seems at peace now and have no bad blood with Zuri. They even came down here to help her move! I finally got a chance to meet them and they were actually nice.

Christmas is in two days and this will be the first Christmas we spend together. It's been a year since we first met and nine months of us being together. I have had the best year with her. We took a trip to Africa, London, Vegas, for reasons I will not say. We went to two Islands and got good back massages while being there. I'm not used to the constant traveling, but this was definitely out of my comfort zone. I did stop working at the dealership after years and started to stream and play games. I like playing games more though, not gonna lie. Zuri helped me with a lot of it of course because this was all fresh to me. People gone say what they say and shit, but I know the truth.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked.

"I'm nervous as fuck,"

"Don't be. This is the love of your life...I'm proud of you, man,"

"I appreciate it, Mike,"

Me and my family are all in New York for Christmas and New Years, including my dog. Right now, we are all in a hotel, getting ready to go out for a while. I called Michael to tell him about my big day and how nervous I am. This is just beyond me. Zuri and I shared a room, Naomi had her own, and my mom and grandmother shared one. My grandmother doesn't like walking for long periods of time, so she said she'd stay back until we get back. Zuri is downstairs with Naomi at the moment and will be back up any minute now.

"We about to go downtown in a few...I think imma just man up and do it,"

"Yeah! Don't be scared! Do that shit nigga! You got this!"

"You right! You right!"

"I'll meet ya down there,"

"Bet,"

Michael is also on the trip, but he's staying in a different hotel. He's down here for certain reasons.

"Hey, babe! I'm back!"

"I missed you!"

"I was only gone for thirty minutes,"

I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Ya ready to go? I'm ready to go pick out some new clothes and stuff,"

"Yeah, I'm ready. You got everything?"

"Yep!"

"Okay, baby girl, let's go,"

~~~~~~~

We went out all bundled up since it was snowing here. It wasn't too bad, but I don't like the cold. But it was beautiful down here. All the lights, the talent, the music, the big screens, things of that nature. I was having a good time so far. They did all the shopping they could possible do!

"You got something in there for me?" I asked.

"Boy, please!"

"Damn, it's like that?"