3 flowers

As Zuri and Justin arrive at the event, they are greeted by an abundance of people and took a few photos together before entering the building. This was a streamers event and banquet that recognizes the success and progress of streamers and influencers. Zuri didn't really like going to these events because majority of them are fake as fuck. She noticed her boyfriend was heading right down that path too.

"Thank God we made it," he said.

"Right," said Zuri.

"Wanna go sit down?"

"Yeah, my feel are killing me wearing these heels,"

They went to go sit down at one of the round tables. Coincidentally, Sky and her friends were sitting at that round table as well.

"Hey, Justin! Hey Zuri!" Sky greeted.

"Hello," Zuri said.

"Hey, wassup," Justin said, giving Sky a hug.

"Nice to see you guys made it!" Sky smiled.

"Yeah. We went through a lil trouble, but it's all good. Hello, everyone,"

"I seen the new car and I love it! Maybe I can test drive it one day,"

"Yeah, I've been needing a car like that for a minute now. I usually don't let anyone test drive it, but you can,"

Zuri was irritated and pissed off. Out of all the times Zuri asked to drive his cars, he declined, but when another bitch ask, it's a yes! She rolled her eyes and played with her phone as they continued to have a conversation. Justin was being a real fucking show off in front of bitches and Zuri was over it at this point. Sky was being disrespectful, low-key trying to flirt.

"I see you've been working out. You look good!" Sky complimented.

"Thanks. You know I'm always trynna stay fit. So, about the collab. You have anymore ideas?"

"I was thinking we could do this stream where we line a bunch of girls up and you rate them 1-10–"

"What the fuck type of idea is that?!" Zuri asked, frowning and tilting her head to the side.

"Uh, it-it's just an idea—"

"An idea to line a bunch of bitches up in front of a man who has a girlfriend so he can rate them? Are you fucking with me here?"

"No, I was just—"

"You know what you're doing and I'm not here for it. Justin told me ya were doing something completely different and I was fine with that,"

"Sometimes plans change, Zuri," Justin said.

"And you're agreeing to this? What about me, Justin?" Zuri asked.

"What about you?"

Zuri gave him that stare and the table got quiet. No one said a word. Zuri got up and grabbed her things. Justin grabbed her arm in an attempt to stop her.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Away from you,"

She yanked her hand away and went in the far back to sit by herself. Justin struggled his shoulders and went back to talking like everything was cool. Zuri sat at a small table and decided to call her friend.

"Wassup!" She greeted.

"Nothing! Justin's being a fucking asshole, trynna show off for these fake ass botched bitches," she expressed.