8 flowers

Me and Zuri have been spending the past couple of weeks together and I have quickly adapted to her. She formed a relationship with my dog and Milo likes her a lot. As far as Justin, they are still going back and forth mostly because he's just a narcissistic person. Apparently, he's love struck over Sky, we don't know if they ever fucked. I wouldn't put it past him to be honest with ya. As far our relationship, we are good friends. I know it's kind of quick, but I feel like she is no trouble and she is a very bright and bubbly person that I would not mind being around. She brings out something in me because I don't ever really have someone around me for so long because no in a while has met my standards. I feel like I'm gaining feelings for Zuri, but she's still with Justin. I want her to pick me on her own and not me giving her choices. By the way Justin is moving, I may have a chance.

Today, I'm at work, just chillin' and shit. It's a pretty slow day today, but I don't mind. Zuri and I have been texting for a little bit. She said she's at home watching a movie right now.

"Yo, who got you smiling like that?" Micheal asked.

"Oh. Just a girl, man. You all in my business,"

"I can't help but to ask. You smiling ear to ear showing all sides and angles on your grills. Bout to blind me,"

"Ha! Just in a good mood is all,"

"Why don't you be in an even more good mood and help me go over these files over here?"

"Really, man?"

"Yes, really. Come on over here,"

~~~~~~~

Zuri was at home watching a movie and Justin came downstairs and sat beside her. He grabbed the remote and turned the volume down.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"I just wanna talk,"

"Oh, now you wanna talk!"

"Look...I noticed your behavior has changed a lot. You've been smiling at your phone and going out. Can you tell me who he is?"

"It could be a girl,"

"I'm not stupid, Zuri,"

"I'm not telling you a damn thing. Where's Sky?"

"With her boyfriend like always,"

"Okay. Don't worry about me. Maybe if you did your job, I wouldn't be outside,"

"Fuck it! I know it's him," he said, standing up.

"Who?"

"That fucking guy at the dealership. You're fucking Duke?!"

"Me and Duke are not fucking!" She said, standing up.

"Oh, please! You've been too happy this whole entire week! Something happened,"

"He's a real man who lets me do the things I wanna do! The shit I've been trynna do for you! And so what if I was to fuck him? We haven't had any intimate contact in six months! And that was only because you won the streamers award and was happy! So fuck you and Sky!"

"Why bring Sky in it? Huh?"

"I know she had to tell you because I saw her ass at the pumpkin patch last week!"

"Oh! So admit he took you to the pumpkin patch? We were supposed to go!"

"You don't prioritize me anymore and you treat me like I'm a fucking stranger! We're just friends anyway, so don't even worry about it,"

"You're coming with me!"

"Where to!"

"To the dealership and confront this guy!"

"Oh! So you're jealous that I'm getting princess treatment?"

"Listen...I've been busy—"

"Oh, shut the fuck up Justin! Just save it!"

He grabbed Zuri's arm and forced her out of the house. She fought back, but eventually Justin got the best of her. He jammed her in his car and slammed the door. He hopped inside and started his car and pulled off. He sped down the road down to the dealership. He was furious at the fact that another man was making his girl feel good. But can he really be mad though?

"Slow down!" Zuri screamed.

"No! I will not let this man have you!"

"You don't even treat me like you want me!"

"We'll talk about that later!"

"And what the fuck is that smell? Have you been fucking that bitch?"

"NO!"

He swerved trying to turn on the street and almost caused an accident.

"Justin! Stop!"

He finally reached the dealership and drug Zuri out of the car.

~~~~~~~~~

"His car gone get repossessed if don't pay this note," Micheal said.

"Right...yo what the fuck!"

Justin was outside with Zuri, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her inside. I put the files down and rushed over the front. He barged inside and stared right at me. I looked him and down with a confused look on my face. Fuck does he want?

"Yo, what the fuck is you doing, bruh?" I said.

"You've been fucking my girl, man?"

"We have never had an intimate moment before. What is you saying?"

"You stay away from her, alright?"

"You do not sound threatening at all by the way,"

"Dennis, what's going on?" Micheal asked.

"Nothing—"

"Can you let me go?!" Zuri yelled.

He pushed Zuri on the ground and she fell on her back. That's it! He gotta get put the fuck out!

"Wassup, bruh?" I said. I threw my hat to the side, took my grills out, and my jacket.

"Dennis, please don't do this here!" Micheal yelled.

"Come on!" Justin yelled.

"Bring yo ass over here, bitch!" I yelled.

He charged toward me, but I dodged the punch. I threw a right hook and uppercut his ass. He stumbled back, but he didn't back down. I walked over to him, but he kicked me in the groin. He then kicked me in the nose. Fuck...

"Justin, stop!" Zuri yelled.

Micheal had to hold her back from getting hurt.

"Let's go, bitch!" Justin said.

I regained my balance and stood up. He threw another punch and I caught his arm and punched his ass again. I went to town on his bitch ass! He couldn't stand a chance with me! His nose was bleeding and his face started to swell. He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell on the glass table.

"DUKE!" Zuri shouted.

I hit my head on the floor and I couldn't get up. Justin slumped to the side and he wasn't moving. I was staring at the ceiling...my vision was starting to get blurry...my head was banging.

"Duke!...Duke!...Duke, talk to me!" Micheal said.

"Oh my God! Are they dead?" Zuri said.

Their voices were getting faint...

"Aye, call 911!" Micheal said. "Duke, imma get you some help..."

"His eyes are closing!..." Zuri said.

Fuck...