13 flowers

For the past couple of days, I have been super busy! I'm talking everybody taxes done came and the firsts thing on they mind is a car. On of them days was my off day, but I didn't mind showing up. I made it home and played with my dog for a little bit and decided to check the mail.

"These past couple days...I need a vacation,"

Bzzz Bzzz

"Hello?"

"What you doing?" Naomi asked.

"Checking my mail. Wassup?"

"I just wanted to talk,"

"What's wrong?"

"Duke...when you were hanging out with Zuri, how did you feel?"

"Why?"

"I just wanna know if I'm not crazy. I've been seeing someone and...I'm afraid she may leave me for someone else...it's scary out here,"

"If they really fuck with you then they would make some happen. I had genuine feelings for that woman...but I knew better. I knew better..."

"I feel the same way, like, I like her attitude, her energy, she's smart and open minded. We've been talking for a while and I don't know if she's ever gonna ask me out,"

"Why don't you ask her out?"

"Because I'm a princess,"

"Of course..."

"It's been two months and I know she likes me too, but she hasn't said anything. What should I do?"

"You definitely shouldn't be quiet about it. Ask what ya doing. Ask questions about ya relationship and where do ya see it going. If you want something, go for it. I know the one who initiated it should make all the moves, but it never hurts to ask,"

"I'm scared of the answer imma get,"

"Gotta let that go. Can't waste your time and she ain't on that level with you,"

I was going through my mail and came across and letter...from Atlanta. Who wrote me a letter from Atlanta?

"You think I should just ask her what we doing?"

"Yeah...yeah. Naomi imma call you back, okay?"

"Okay. Imma text you,"

"Cool. Later,"

I know this ain't who I think it is. I just know this ain't who I think it is.

"I'm truly sorry for my actions and the pain they caused. The weight of regret has been heavy on my heart, knowing that I hurt someone I deeply care about. Please believe me when I say that I care about you immensely, and the thought of causing you distress is unbearable. I hope you can feel the sincerity in my words when I express how much I regret what transpired between us. My apologies come from the deepest part of my soul, desiring nothing more than to make amends. I understand that saying "I'm sorry" might not instantly heal the wounds, but I am committed to showing you through my actions that I am truly remorseful. The realization of your hurt has been a wake-up call for me to reflect and recognize the impact of my actions. I wish more than anything that I could turn back time and erase my mistakes, but in lieu of that, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Your well-being means the world to me, and I am dedicated to proving that to you. Please give me the chance to demonstrate not just through words but through consistent actions that I am genuinely sorry and that I truly care about you."