GorFang

Arson's view:

We walk quickly through the alley, shining flashlights along our path. We spot a pool of blood and walk over to it, to find a man lying bleeding but conscious on the ground. He has been bitten in the neck. We crouch over him. "Hey, hey. Don't worry. We're gonna call you some help, okay?" Sam tried to calm. "Where is she? Where'd she go?" Dean questions him. The man gestures vaguely down the alley. Sam stays with the man while me and Den run off.

We stop in the middle of another alley,seeing no one. Dean raises his machete, pulls his sleeve, and slowly draws the machete across his left forearm, drawing blood. He holds up his bleeding arm. The blood makes my eyes turn inky black. "Smell that?! Come and get it!" Dean yells.

A young woman emerges from a side alley and stares at Dean; her chin covered in blood. "That's right. Come on. I smell good, don't I? I taste even better." Dean urges her. The vampire approaches cautiously. He holds up the machete, then drops it, luring her in. "Come one! Free lunch!' Dean exclaims. The vampire charges; as she grabs him and sinks her teeth into his neck. I whip out a syringe and plunge it into her neck. She convulses and falls to the ground, unconscious.

"Whoo!" Dean smiles, panting. Sam comes running. He looks at the girl on the ground, then up to Dean, frowning. "What?" Dean questions him. "Cutting it a little close, don't you think?" Sam remarks. "Ah... that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?' Dean states. Sam looks concerned. Dean looks down at his arm, I take Phen's backpack off, getting out some bandages.

We are in our back up motel room; the walls are lined with old mattresses that block all natural light. The vampire, whose face we left bloody, is tied to a chair in the middle of the room. Sam, Dean, and I stand over said chair.

Phenix's view:

The vang comes to, looking around, "You with us?" Dean asks. She wakes up fully struggling against her bonds. "Oh, yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere." I go and sit in the corner of the room. "Where's your nest?" Sam asks.

I try not to puke from the sight of her bloody mouth.

"What?" She looks at Sam confused. "Your nest... where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out." Dean explains. "I don't know what you're talking about." Sam and Dean look at each other and roll their eyes. I put my hand to my mouth, forcing myself to keep my mouth empty. "Please! I don't feel good." She begs. "Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." Dean remarks. "Just let me go." She pleds. "Yeah, you know we can't do that." Sam laughs.

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just... I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what;s going on!" I sign to Sam I'm leaving the room, not wanting to worry Dean.

Ring! Ring! "It's Bobby, leave a message." I take a deep breath, "Bobby, it's happening again. What Ellen told you about... I don't know if I can stop myself from..." I pause, Sam and Dean walking out of the room.

I hung up the phone listening to their conversation. "Poor girl." Sam sighs. "We don't have a choice." Dean remarks. Sam sighs, and shakes his head. Dean takes his machete back into the room. "No...please!" she screams... then there's a thump. Sam flinches as the head falls to the floor... my eyes turn a dark golden color.

We all exit Spider, a club with red lights and beautiful young people drinking multiple different drinks. We all are frustrated. "That was a big, fat waste of time." Dean remarks. "Look, three blondes have gone missing, including Lucy, all last sighted here. I'm tell you, Dean, this is the hunting ground." Sam exclaims.

Across the way, there's a 30-something man ducking into an alley with his arm around a young blonde. "Hey." Dean points him out to Sam.

The man raises a dropper to the girl's mouth, as she sticks her tongue out to catch it. Before any can fall in; Dean grabs the man's arm, pulls it down, and clocks him in the face. Sam pulls the girl away and shoves her towards the mouth of the alley. "Get out of here. Go! Go!" I order her.