Who you gonna call? Winchesters!

Phenix's view:

I look at my outfit and sigh. It definitely wasn't the best fake cop uniform we could find, but it was whatever. "Oh, god. Okay, it was just... I think it was just this branch... Okay... in the window." We watch the crew slowly head to the window. "This is spooky, man. This place..." Another cuts him off. "Okay. Oh, no!" The first yells, noticing us. We shine our flashlights on them, "Freeze! Police officers! Don't move!" Dean shouts. "All right. All right. All right. Take it easy, take it easy." I start to wonder why I wasn't given any lines. "Let's see some identification." Dean orders. "Come on. Let's see some i.d." Sam remarks.

"What- are we under - under arrest?" One asks. "We are unarmed." The other explains. "Oh, god. Oh, god." The first starts to panic.

"Want to explain that weirdo outfit, Mr., uh, Corbett?" Dean asks. I notice his familiarity with the suspects. "I know you." The second realizes. "Yeah, sure you do. Give me some identification." I order. "Yeah, ho- whoa, hold on a second. I know the both of you guys. Yeah." The one nods. "They're new though." He points to me as my eyes start to glow again. I'd been weakened ever since two hunts ago. Though, I didn't let Sam and Dean know the extent to which I was drained or I'd never be allowed to go on hunts again. "Hi, I'm Phenix." I introduce myself, awkwardly.

"Holy Shit!" Sam realizes who they are. "What?" Dean and I question. "Uh, West Texas.... The... the tupla we had to take out. Those two goofballs that almost got us killed... The hellhounds or something?" Sam explains. "Fuck me." Dean realizes. "Yeah, we're not hellhounds anymore, okay? It didn't test that well." Ed states.

"Ed, what's going on?" Corbett questions. "They're not cops, buddy- no, not at all." Ed remarks. "Ed, Ed, you had a partner, too, didn't you- a different guy?" Dean questions. "Oh, yeah, yeah." Ed nods. "Is he around here somewhere?" I ask. "He's running around, chasing ghosts." Ed states.

"Okay, well, listen, you and Rambo need to get your girlfriends and get out of here." Dean starts. "All right. Listen here, chisel chest, okay? We were here first. We've already set up base camp. We beat you." Ed tells us. "They were here first." Dean turns to Sam and I. "Mm hmm." Ed thinks we're being serious. Dean grabs Ed, "Oh, god!" Ed panics. "Ed..." "Yeah?" "...where's your partner?" Dean asks, strictly.

*Morton House: Living Room*

I sit on the floor, eyes glowing to light up the room. Dean and Sam are on the couch. Ed and Corbett are leaning on the walls. "What are you doing in the Morton House, Ed- on leap year. What are you thinking?" Dean questions him. "We're here to spend the night, okay? It's for our TV show." I roll my eyes, "What? Great. Perfect." I sigh, annoyed.

"Yeah, nobody's ever spent the night before." Corbett explains. "Uh, actually, yeah, they have." Dean sasses. "Uh, we've never heard of them." Ed stares confused. "Yeah, you know why?" I question. "Cause the ones that have, haven't lived to talk about it." I retort.

"Oh, come on, I don't believe you." Ed rolls his eyes. "Look -- missing-persons reports going back almost a half century. John Graham stayed on a dare -- gone. Julie Wilkerson -- gone. There are tons more. All of them came to just stay the night through, always on a leap year. The only body they ever found was the last owner, Freeman Daggett." Sam rambles on names. "These look legit." Ed looks at the missing posters Sam handed him. "They are legit." I start, "Look, Ed, we din't got much time here, buddy. Staring at midnight, your friends are going to die." I remark.

Three people coming running down the stairs and into the living room with us. "Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Guys! Guys! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! We got one! Corbett! Corbett, we saw one! We saw one!" One yells. "Get outta here!" Ed is excited. I worry, knowing the more time we stay here they more likely we're not gonna exit alive or maybe exit with fewer then before. "It was a full apparition! It was like a class four. It was a spectral illumination! It..." He's cut off. "It was amazing!" Another shours.