Lilith

I sit on the bed and Sam and Dean search Bela's hotel room. My head has been in pain all week. Though, now it's seemingly more manageable than before. "Any sign of it?" Dean asks Sam. "Nothing. Are you sure this is Bela's room?" Sam asks. Dean holds two wigs and shows them to us, "I'd say so."

The phone suddenly rings, we all share a look. Dean walks to the phone and looks at Sam and I who shrug. Dean picks up the phone and answers it cautiously. From Dean's face it's Bela. "Where are you?" Dean asks her. "Where?" He pauses. "I want it back, Bela.... Now." Dean orders her. "You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this?" Dean asks her. Pause. "Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder." Dean remarks. "I know I'm gonna stop you." He retorts, she's probably become bitchy again. "Well if we are to break the first seal and the father doesn't do, the son might" "Oh, I'll find you, sweetheart." My head starts to feel worse. 'That's not you Arson?' I question. I can feel his confusion, "No." Though, he's definitely hiding something. "You know why? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do than to track you down." Dean states. "Who knew such a hunter would sign his soul away to us." A voice laughs.

Suddenly police officers burst into Bela's room and point guns at us all. We all raise our hands above our heads. "Hands in the air!" One yells. "Down on your knees." I fall to my knees, putting my hands to my head. The pain slowly starts to leave as I become more present. "That bitch!" Dean puts his phone down, pissed. "Turn around! Now!" The first cop yells. The police officers force us onto the floor and handcuff us.

"Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, and Phenix Winter, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney and have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you at government expense." They pull us up to face Agent Henriksen, "Hi guys... it's been a while." I stare at Sam and Dean, my eyes dark red. Dean and Sam look at each other.

*Police Station*

The doors open, Sam, Dean, and I led in, shackled together by a chain and guarded by three officers. "Why all the sourpusses?" Dean asks with a smile. I look at the nameplate, it reads "NANCY FITZGERALD, Secretary ''. Nancy looks afraid, gripping her rosary.

"I'll show you to the cells." One of the guards directs us, grabbing Dean's arm. "Hey! Hey! Watch the merchandise!" Dean exclaims. Nancy's eyes follow us, scared. "We're not the ones you should be scared of, Nancy." Nancy looks at her rosary and holds it.

*My Cell*

I sit in my cell, my thin blanket covering me. 'Great, follow two hunters on a chase to get a black market supernatural seller and we end up in prison.' Arson rants, upset.

Henriksen comes towards our cells, Sam glances at him, then away. "You know what I'm trying to decide?" Henriksen asks us. "I don't know. What? Whether Cialis will help you with your little condition." Dean remarks. "What to have for dinner tonight." He smirks. Sam looks at him, "Steak or lobster, what the hell, surf and turf." Dean smirks cynically, "I got a lot to celebrate. I mean, after all, seeing you two in chains..." I stare at the floor. "You kinky son of a bitch. We don't swing that way." Dean smirks. 'Sam might not, but Dean def has gay tendences. And so do you.' Arson jokes. I roll my eyes. "Now, that's funny." Henriksen smiles.

"You know, I wouldn't bust out the melted butter just yet. Couldn't catch us at the bank, couldn't keep us in that jail." Dean smirks. "You're right. Screwed up. I underestimated you. I didn't count on you being that smart but now I'm ready." He smiles at us. "Yeah, ready to lose us again?" Dean asks him.

I zone out everything that was happening in front of me. All I know was we were going to a Super Maximum prison in Nevada till our trial.

"You got the wrong guys." Dean shakes his head in disbelief. "Oh, yeah. I forgot. You fight monsters. Sorry, Dean. Truth is, your daddy brainwashed you with all that devil talk and no doubt touched you in a bad place. That's all. That's reality." Henriksen Assface figures. "Why don't you shut your mouth?" Dean threatens. "Well, guess what. Life sucks. Get a helmet. 'Cause everybody's got a sob story. But not everybody becomes a killer." Henriksen marks. The sound of a helicopter approaches ahead. "And now I have three less to worry about." I sigh, 'Great, I'm a demon and trapped in a prison because our physical strength is currently drained.' Arson is annoyed