NINETEEN.

Jeremiah.

Seeing how well Noelle composed herself added to her sexy. The confidence, boldness, yet compassion that she showed for Ayva and even Cheyanne made me even more attracted to her. A woman who can handle herself and back the people in her life was top tier. She went off on her, even threatened her a lil bit, but still made sure she made it home safe. That's what I call a woman. We sat outside, waiting for Cheyanne's Uber as I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling over cause she didn't want to sit to next to Noelle.

After a while, the Uber approached and we got her in there, and they left. "I just wanna go see my child" Noelle spoke, her head laid on Aria's shoulder. Child? That's where that nurturing side came from, she got a kid. I stalked her Instagram and Facebook and didn't see a kid, a husband or boyfriend, her posts stopped a few years back. My mind wandered if the father was in the picture or not.

Deciding she already dealt with a lot today, I was sure the topic would come up again, so I wasn't gon' go asking questions. Her having a child didn't put me off one bit, I still wanted her, even more now. Crazy right? Ion know, something in my gut told me that she was a woman who was worth it. I didn't get gut feelings that often, but when I did, they was almost always right. Aria made her way to Keith as he rested an arm around her shoulder and I lingered back with Noelle. She looked tired, mentally and physically.

"You aight?" I asked. She nodded her head silently. She stared at me, then slowly shook her head no, "I'm tired" she sighed, sitting back on the curb. It was nearly midnight, and it looked like the party would be ending early, we had to get up early tomorrow anyway to start gettin' ready for everything. I pulled up my pants, sitting next to her. Her head fell on my arm and I aint hate it. "Do you ever feel like you can feel yourself turning back into the person that you were before you started changing?" She asked, hugging her knees, her head still laid on my shoulder.

I wrapped my left arm around her, my hand rested on her hip as I thought carefully, "All the time. Especially during moments where I'm fighting my flesh. In my mind, I'm telling myself that I know I shouldn't be doing something or saying something, but the flesh be stronger than the spirit sometimes, especially when emotions be involved" I replied. She lifted her head and looked at me, "Yeah, that's exactly what I mean" she replied, her eyes locked with mine, but somethin' new was in her eyes. Somethin' different.

The first time I met her all them years ago, she had lust in her eyes. We both did. The second time, it was a flirty glint to her eyes, but this time, it's a look of revelation, like something in her mind clicked cause of what I said. "How do I fight my flesh?" She asked. I thought carefully, looking up, then back down at her. Her eyes never left my face. "The Bible says that the only way to overcome your flesh is by the power of the Holy Spirit. Ask the Holy Spirit to give you strength, you'll be okay" I replied as best as I could, nudging her gently with a small smile.

I heard Cheyanne try and threaten her with her relationship with God, and figured she was a woman of God. That explained the grace and confidence that she carried herself with. I don't know the history between her and Cheyanne, but it looked heated and deep rooted, she handled herself better than I would have if I'm being forreal.

"Don't worry, you handled yourself real well, most mu'fuckas woulda knocked her head loose, you was able to hold yo composure, most people can't do that" I encouraged her, making her smile at my words, showing her pearly whites that beamed off her chocolate skin. She sighed then stood up, reaching a small manicured hand out, standing in front of me. I grabbed hers and made my body go limp as she pulled on my hand with a laugh of her own, attempting to pull me up. "Get up before I leave you" she laughed, tugging my hand. I smiled then stood up from the curb as she wrapped me in a hug, her head laid on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back in an up and down motion, she still had that signature scent of vanilla. Grown woman vanilla.