Chapter 6

"It's so sweet, knowing that you love me

Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet

Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair

It's so sweet"

I sing (shout) with all my strength and with all the air I have in my lungs.

There is nothing better than lying in my bed, putting my headphones in my ears and listening to cigarettes after sex at astronomical heights. Best feeling ever.

But all good things come to an end quickly. And, in this case, the person guilty of interrupting me is Iris, my housemate.

- THERESA! I've already called you five times to get dressed. The others are almost here. HURRY UP AND GET READY! – she shouts and, if I didn't know her better, I'd say she was frustrated.

I guess this is my cue to finally get up and get myself together. I don't know if it's obvious, but I love going out (note the sarcasm). Why am I friends with socially competent people?

When the others arrive, I'm practically ready, except for my hair. This stupid thing seems to have a life of its own. Is it that hard to always be perfect? My hair is curly. CURLY! So, you can already imagine the work involved in looking beautiful every day. The worst thing is that they gave this kinda of hair to one of the laziest people on earth. What's the world's problem with me? I will never understand.

The important thing to note is that my friends, even though I can get irritated with them sometimes (often), are always there for me, whether it's school problems (getting up every day is a victory, too be honest) or hair problems.

When we manage to get my hair into what I consider to be a presentable way, we leave the apartment, heading to the club.

"Zoom" is exactly as I imagined. Crowded with people and so noisy that the music can almost be heard from the other end of the city. Which reminds me why I hate this kind of environment. I already feel a headache forming (I may be exaggerating, but I don't care... My story, my rules).

After walking around for a few minutes trying to dig through people, which required a lot of pushing (if anyone thought I was harassing them, I'm really sorry, but you're the one who stuck your ass against me first, it's not my fault), finally I found the boys. Or rather, two of the boys. Chan and Minho were at the bar waiting for drinks, I assume.

We barely had time to say hello, when Minho, with his eyes half-closed, mumbled a "you've got to be joking". What? They were the ones who invited us! If they didn't want us here, then they shouldn't have asked us if we wanted to come. And as far as I know, this is a public place!

Wait. He's looking at someone specifically, behind me. Phew! At least it wasn't for us. I was already preparing for a fight. I look back and see Sofia also sporting the same look as him.

What is happening? What am I missing here!

Looks like I'm not the only one confused. When I focus my attention on the rest of the group, everyone else has the same look of confusion and shock.

Before any of us could ask questions, Sofia starts walking towards the exit of the club - Don't even think that I'll stay here with this jerk!

And, in the opposite direction, walks out an angry Minho – And who said I also wanted to be here with you. You are the most annoying person I have ever met.

- Don't worry, you're not very far away.

And they both disappeared.

Weird. But ok.