Epilogue (Seungmin)

- Do you put your toothbrush? Pants? Sweaters? Socks? Panties?

I am attacked by a pillow that flies across the room and hits me straight in the face. Lucky for me, it was something soft and nothing more solid or heavy. However, I have to be overly dramatic with my reaction.

- Ow! Theresa, I don't think I can open my eyes! You broke my nose, that's for sure!

I get hit with another pillow. Violent women!

- You said you wanted to help me, and you're not helping me at all! The only thing you've done so far is give me a headache!

Someone is stressed. I guess if I were to travel to another country and stay there for six months of my life, I would be the same.

Right now, Theresa is lying in her bed with a shirt covering her face. I get closer and lie down on top of her.

- Seungmin! I can't breathe – she tries to warn me, her voice very small, the sound having difficulty coming out.

I stand up and hover over her, using my arms for support. I take the shirt off her face and brush away her curls.

- Nervous? – I ask.

- No! What made you think that! – She says sarcastically. I put her hair back over her face.

- Don't go – I try my luck.

- You know this will be very good for my CV and future. Obviously, it's not easy and I'm going to miss this a lot. How will I survive without the girls?

- The girls!? And your boyfriend, no?

- That? Not important.

Oh, really? I start tickling her. After a good few minutes of suffering followed by many apologies and "I was joking", I decide that she has already learned her lesson and I stop, like the nice person I am.

-I'm going to miss you a lot – she admits, hugging me.

- I'm going to miss you a lot too – what am I going to do now that she won't be here? What did I do before meeting her? I don't even know anymore. It seems like such a distant past, and in fact, not even half a year has passed yet.

I bring my face closer to hers until our lips touch. At first, it is something very calm and soft. Unhurried. Just us making the most of the time and trying to memorize these types of sensations to stay in our memories for the next few months.

Until it starts to heat up.

Next thing we know, she already has her hands in my hair, completely tousling it, and her legs are wrapped around my waist, pulling me down so that I'm glued to her. All of this causes sounds, which I'm not so proud of, coming from me. At least I'm not the only one doing them.

Suddenly, someone is heard knocking on the door very loudly.

- THERESA! LET'S GO! I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE PLANE BECAUSE SOMEONE IS NEEDY! IF I HAVE TO, I'LL GO ALONE! – shouts Anna, always so kind.

I get up, fix myself and take her bag.

– For the record, you're the needy one here, okay? – I say, which causes my girl to roll her eyes.

- If it makes you feel better about yourself, believe what you want.

We head to the car, which is already full, with Iris in the back seat, Anna and her boyfriend, Charles, in the front seats, with the car ready to start.

The others show up at the airport. Only Sofia, Bea, Jeongin, Felix and Han came. The others had things to do so they said their goodbyes yesterday.

Bea is already crying as she hugs Anna and Theresa. Sofia just laughs at her and then also says goodbye to the girls.

When my turn finally comes, I hug her with all the strength in the world possible. I don't want to be away from her. Maybe, if I hug her tighter, she will become short of breath, pass out and stay here. I know. It's a stupid idea. But desperate times require desperate measures.

SIX MONTHS! I will never be able to bear it. I'm going to suffocate her! That's it! I won't be hurting anyone by trying it (maybe just Theresa).

Having to see her walk away with Anna hurts a lot. I don't like my heart now! I hope what she said about calling every day wasn't a joke! I will take it very seriously!

Jeongin puts an arm around my shoulders, patting me comfortingly.

- Are you going to be okay? Without her here?

- No! Definitely not! Absolutely not! No way....

- I get it! No! I can see you're going to be a headache from now on. At least more than you already are. Be aware that I won't be the one to put up with you!

- Now that I think about it, Hyunjin and Chan will be able to see them sooner than us – Han remembers.

Wait! OH MY GOD! HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE?

- YOU'RE A GENIUS, HAN!

- Right, I know.... Why?

- Felix, do you still have the proposal of going to see Chan and Hyunjin compete on the table?

- Yes, why?

- Felix, I love you. Seriously. But sometimes you're a little slow – says Jeongin.

A second passes until Felix finally seems to understand what I'm thinking.

Germany, here I come!

If you thought that the story between Seungmin and Theresa had come to an end, you're wrong. There is still much more to be told.

See you in the next book!