Chapter 25

And I woke up...

... joking! Ahahah! Again! I love doing this!

Although reality is looking like a dream.

I think I finally died. And, contrary to what I believed, I actually ended up going to heaven.

The inside of my belly feels like a war. Don't worry, it's only butterflies that want to free themselves, but can't. They must have woken up, or rather, felt some surges of energy due to the contact between his lips and mine (they are always awake when I'm with him).

So, this is the feeling you get when you get hit with an electric bolt!

Eventually, we had to step away, to, you know, catch some air and organize our thoughts.

- What was that for?

- What?

- You! Kiss me!

- You kissed me first!

- That doesn't mean you had to do it too!

- Didn't you like it?

- I did not say that.

- You didn't want to?

- I didn't say that either... You know, when someone tries to leave, let them. It was my dramatic moment. My abrupt departure would be perfect. As if it were all a scene from a movie, you know? But, noooo! You had to be a jerk and hmmmm.....

Kiss me again! He's literally kissing me again!

He takes my cell phone out of my hand, which I was shaking from side to side while complaining nonstop (it's the nerves, I don't normally talk that much *side eye*), and put it in the back pocket of my pants. I know he just wanted to touch my ass. Perv (not complaining though). I'm kidding. He's not one of those (I think).

He puts his hands on my face again, to find the best angle, then runs them down my body until he reaches my waist.

Mine seem to have a life of their own, moving from his chest to his hair, grabbing it as if my life depended on it, messing it completely.

I think I can come to the conclusion that he's enjoying it, considering the successive sounds that come out of his mouth and the way he pulls me closer to him. The next thing I know, he's already moved us so that I'm leaning against the wall, next to the door.

One of my legs wraps around his waist, while the boy gives up on my face and starts drawing on my neck with his lips.

I've long since stopped trying to understand what's going on. I feel like my body was set on fire. I just want him closer, which becomes, in a way, a paradox, since we literally have zero space between us.

- THERESA! SEUNGMIN! Have you already fed them?

Seungmin stops and puts his head and hands against the wall, trapping me between them, clearly frustrated with the interruption.

I let go of his hair and remove my leg from his waist. We stay like that, without moving, in silence, still with no space between us, recovering from what just happened, trying to breathe normally again, calming our hearts.

- Theresa – Seungmin breaks the silence.

Good thing he's the first to speak. I don't know what to do or how to react. This was definitely something neither of us had planned on happening, but still something we both wanted and enjoyed. However, I still feel embarrassed. What are you supposed to say after this?

- Hmmm?

- When are you thinking of accepting my proposal? – he asks me in a deep and hoarse voice. A shiver runs through my body.

When I didn't say anything, the boy takes his head off the wall and looks at me, noticing my confusion.

- I know you asked us to take it easy, but honestly, this is torture. This was something you do in a relationship. No! All we've been doing this whole time is acting like we're dating. The only thing left is to just make it official. All you have to do is say that you accept my request. I can see that you want me as much as I want you. So, when are you going to stop this suffering?

Oh! That was the proposal he was talking about! He's right. I've actually been thinking about how I regret not accepting him sooner. But at the same time, I don't regret it. I believe this was also necessary for me to be able to lose a bit of that fear of committing to him and it reinforced how much I like him.

-I'm putting pressure on you, aren't I? You know what? Forget I said anything. I hope you know that you have all the time in the world to make up your mind. I have no problem waiting until you feel comfortable. I was just....

I shut him up. You must already be suspecting how. Now that I've tried this technique for the first time with him, I'll always be using it.

He's really cute when he's nervous and embarrassed. I wouldn't mind seeing him like this all the time. I should have filmed this.

- OK.

- OK?

- I want to be your girlfriend! – I think it's time to move forward. Am I still a little nervous about all this? Yes. However, the most important thing is that I will be with him and that is worth the risk.

He smiles like I've never seen him do before and attacks me again with mini kisses all over my face.

Unfortunately, we ended up separating, having other priorities to accomplish at that time, such as feeding the dogs. If we took any longer, the boss would murder us.

For the rest of the afternoon, we continued to work. Or rather, I continued working, while the other guy was always stopping what he was doing to annoy me. Sometimes he made fun of me, sometimes he hugged me and kissed me. He wouldn't let go of me. Damn! A person here trying to focus and the idiot always distracting me.

In the end, I'm happy! I want to make the most of it as much as I can. If I'm really taking part on that exchange program, I'll spend a whole semester without seeing him. I have to make the best use of the time we have left.

Speaking of the exchange program, I'm nervous. The results come out tomorrow. I don't know what time. I really want to go with Anna. The experience must be fantastic. But it will hurt having to be away from home for so long. 6 months! It's a lot. I am scared. I will have to socialize with people. What if they don't like me?

Calm down, Theresa. Worry about that when the time comes. Now just enjoy the moment.

Next chapter...