Chapter 8

Weekend analysis

Saturday

I woke up late in the afternoon. Yes! You read well. PM! Which is somehow not surprising, as it corresponds to my normal wake-up time on holidays and weekends.

The unusual thing about this Saturday is that I woke up with a huge headache. I thought I was going to die. Without dramatizing, my head felt like it was about to explode (it was that bad).

Apart from that aspect, nothing else interesting happen. I spent the rest of the day acting normally, wich means, being lazy and lying in bed watching something or reading.

Sunday

As usual, I went to bed very late (blame on insomnia). What's even worse? In addition to insomnia, I couldn't fall asleep because my mind was a traitor and decided to remember the events at the club. And when I woke up, again in the middle of the afternoon, it was no different.

Therefore, I can say that it was a very sentimental Sunday.

First, I felt angry. Who does that stupid guy think he is to mess with me or any girl like that? I was really irritated! I just want to kick him in a certain place, that would make him see stars! That's right! I'd like to see him try that with someone else after that!

Secondly, I felt scared. I don't even want to imagine what could have happened to me if Seungmin hadn't shown up. I am very grateful to him.

However, I also felt disappointed in myself. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I always thought that, if I experienced one of these situations, I would be independent enough to resolve it without needing help. It's not that I have a problem receiving help, it's just that I thought I was less vulnerable. Now I feel like I'm fragile. And I hate feeling fragile!

But these weren't the only components of my Sunday rollercoaster of emotions.

I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT SEUNGMIN!

His voice... his perfume... his hands.... HIS HANDS!!!!! If it had been anyone else, you can be sure they would have already gotten a big slap. No joking.

But, continuing.

His smile... his eyes... the sound of his laughter... his mouth (okay, let's move on), the way he made me feel so comfortable and strangely hot (I strongly believe it might have something to do with menopause ... let's ignore my age...).

He's just perfect.

I think I became one of those crazy fangirls. The kind where your crush does literally nothing and you're already fainting at their feet.

Ew.

Now let's get to the gossip of the night. The information may not be 100% reliable, which may be related to the fact that I maybe drunk more than normal. Honestly, I don't even like alcohol, but Friday was the exception. It was the effects a certain boy had on me. Jerk!

In addition, Anna and Bea also drank inappropriate amounts of alcohol. Which had interesting consequences for Bea.

She and Hyunjin (another one who drunk too much), in the middle of the night, started dancing together.... Very closely.... like, a lot.... You could cut the tension with a knife (I ship, just saying).

Charles, Anna's boyfriend, showed up later, which She didn't seem to like very much since he had said he would come earlier. They had an argument.

Another thing that also shocked me last night was that Minho came to ask me if Sofia had left yet. Why? I thought he found her annoying and didn't like her? Why was he so interested in knowing where she was? And why did he want to know if she had gone home with someone else? Was he ... worried about her? And why did he seem to dislike the idea of ​​ Chan and Changbin going with her, so that the girl wouldn't have to walk alone at night?

This is something that I will have to investigate further, when I have more time. But first, I have to remember to ask Sofi why are they like that. I didn't even know they knew each other.

Not surprisingly, both Felix and Han got together with a girl each. I caught Felix kissing one while they were dancing and Han leaning against a wall with another. Full make-out. Get it, I guess.

End of report

Today is Monday, which means I'm giving my first tutoring session.

According to the email I received about my mentoree, he's a medical student and had to choose an extra subject to earn more credits. That's why he chose to take microeconomics (nothing to do with medicine, but okay). This subject can be very complicated, so I don't blame him for needing help.

I don't know anything else about him. Which makes everything much more stressful. At least my thoughts about Seungmin made me forget a little about the anxiety this project was giving me. But now, it seems like everything is coming back to normal.

I hope he's a very nice person. Maybe we can even become friends. I hope he understand what I am going to try to explain. You'll never know. I could be horrible at teaching (and here comes more stress... take a deep breath).

Finally, I enter the library.

The first thing I notice is that it is practically empty.

Wait!

I see someone's back. There is a person sitting in one of the tables. It appears to be a boy. Is it my mentoree?

"Our father that is in heaven..."

He turned around! What do I do?

I turn around.

I just feel like running out the door.

No!

You can do this, Teresa!

Okay. I turn to him again.

....

And in less than a week, I died again.

NO!!!!!

What is the most handsome boy on Earth doing in the library?

Is this on purpose? Now I'm going to look stupid in front of him. More than I've been looking. Why do I feel like he's the one I have to tutor? Why is life so unfair?

He's smiling at me. It's better to smile too.

- Hi, Seungmin.

- Hey, Teresa! What are you doing here?

- I came to tutor someone - I answer.

- Wait! Microeconomics? – I nod my head (please don't say it) - Then you are my tutor!

Yup! I feel like crying.

Next chapter...