Chapter 11

So ...

No.

It seems like we simply ignore what happened two weeks ago.

Yes. Two weeks!

It's been two weeks since the strange session we had. I still can't explain what happened and every time I think about it, my belly starts doing weird things (I probably have gastroenteritis or something).

No. Scratch what I said. My belly does strange things when I think about that moment, or when I see him, or when I talk to him, or when someone mentions him... in short, everything related to Seungmin in general.

I think I must be sick.

So, I admit that I may, or may not, have a little crush on him. But that's all it is: a small crush that will disappear over time. Nothing big or special.

What I can't understand is why I want us not to ignore what happened. Whenever we're together, that's all I think about and I just want him to talk about it (or repeat it).

- TERESA! I would really like you to pay attention when I'm explaining! – Professor Olga wakes me up from my thoughts. As you can imagine, I'm completely embarrassed. I will never show up to class again. How humiliating!

Anna, Bea and Sofia look at me with an amusing face. Laughing at my misery! Such amazing friends I have (note the sarcasm).

Yes, Bea and Anna are in my microeconomics class. And Margareth, a friend from high school who is also in business. It is a chair that combines the two degrees, economics and business.

Now that I think about it, there should also be two guys here (correction, models).

And that's when the classroom door opens and two of the most beautiful boys in the world enter. And, as expected, everyone in the classroom stares at these two Greek gods (description made by moi). But seriously, everyone either seems to be in some trance as they come in (mainly girls - stand up girls), or with a look of envy (mainly boys). Too be honest, understandable. It should be a crime to be this beautiful.

Okay. I'll stop. Sorry.

They pass by our table and v smiles at me and winks. OMG. Why was that so hot!!!! I'm feeling hot right now... Calm down, Teresa. It was no big deal (tell my heart that).

They sit at the opposite end of our row, as the other seats were completely occupied (I'll sound like Sofia but I'm starting to not like people, ruining my opportunity to sit next to my husband).

The room seems to shift its attention back to the teacher. She still had to make a lot of fake coughs to see if they would look at her again, but finally she managed it. With the majority of the class.

Not with me. I may or may not continue to stare deeply and specifically at Seungmin. Something completely normal.

Until he looks back at me and I turn my head with such a rush that I was lucky I didn't break my neck.

I hope he didn't notice. I'll never look at him again...

Is he still looking at me?

I'm not going to turn back... Don't even think... I look again.

He's still looking. I turn away again. No. That was weird. He has already caught me, there's no point in hiding that fact.

I look again. This time I don't turn away like the flash. He smiles at me. I do it too, but in a more embarrassing way. My face is probably red, or at least very hot. That's what happens when you're caught being a little (very) weird.

He lowers his head to his notebook, still with a smile on his face while shaking his head, and begins to copy what is written on the board. Calm down, heart.

The class continues and my heart slows down a little. At the end of the class Bea asks us if we want to go to the bakery, since she has to work. While the others say no, I decide to go. This way I have the opportunity to study. If I were to go home now, I would definitely do zero. Knowing myself as well as I do, I would spend the whole afternoon watching dramas (at least I would be happy).

Before we leave, I watch the backs of Seungmin, Minho and a few other boys from my class who they've already become friends with (I wish I was like that too, meeting people so easily) walking away.

Even his back is perfect!! AAAAAAA!!!!!!!

We arrive at the bakery and I sit at a table. I take my things out of my backpack, grab my headphones, put on my playlist, and start working.

I spend a good half an hour studying without stopping. My attention span seems to be at an all-time high right now. Thank God!

However, someone thinks he is very clever and interrupts the rare moment. Who am I going to have to kill?

Takes a headphone out of my ear and sits in the chair next to me. Who? Drums please...

The one with the perfect back!! Seungmin!!!

He just gives me the smile that I love and I feel my heart beating again at unhealthy speeds.

He takes his things out of his backpack and starts studying, next to me. I still stand there for a few seconds just staring. I still need a few minutes to assimilate what just happened.

A few seconds pass and I, finally, also turn to my things and go back to work.

We don't talk the whole time. Every now and then he asks me what song is playing and writes it down, but that's it. If this continues likes this, I'm going to make him a Cigarrettes after sex fan, I'm telling you.

It's comforting. Calm. I love this new feeling. Just the two of us doing our thing. No worries.

Honestly, I've noticed that I'm starting to feel freer around him.

Yes. When you're caught looking at someone you're always embarrassed, but otherwise I feel like I can just go up to him and talk about something random without being afraid of what he'll think of me. He's probably come to the conclusion that I'm born weird and have no salvation, so he's no longer surprised by certain things I do.

And, in those situations where you don't feel like talking, the silence that remains between us is not strange. We don't need to say something to feel comfortable around each other.

Right now, I feel like I can say that he has become a good friend, even though I may (or may not) have a crush on him.

I like to think that we'll be in each other's presence for a long time, or at least that's what I want to happen.

Next chapter...