Chapter 17

I also don't know who knock on my door.

One moment, I am opening it and, in the next one, I am being blindfolded and taken outside the apartment by people dressed completely in black, with masks and everything. In other words, I couldn't exactly see who they were.

Panic began to settle inside me.

What is going on? Am I being kidnapped right now? WHAT?

Hope they're hot. WHAT?

My first instinct was to scream. Loudly And then try to free myself from the arms of the kidnappers (I have to admit, they smelled good and were kinda strong). I tried to shake them of, moving every part of my body, but nothing seemed to work.

What will happen to me? Will they kill me and sell my organs on the black market? If so, I just have to say that the buyers are very lucky people. You won't find anything better for sure. The best quality (TERESA, NOT THE TIME).

Will I be able to hit anyone and any specific part if I lift my leg? I just have to say that it is deserved.

I am going to try.

- Motherfu... – he couldn't finish the sentence, as someone must have covered his mouth with their hand, as I heard a shhh and the noise of what I think was a muffled voice.

He didn't say much, but the voice sounded familiar. I can already see that this is going to irritate me for a long time. Who does that voice belong to?

We stood for a few minutes at what I think was the entrance to my building. I don't know, but I think it's due to what a did to one of them. The guy is probably crouched on the floor right know, trying to recover. If I hadn't been blindfolded and had someone holding me, I would definitely be recording. It must be funny to see this bad, all in black, super intimidating man crying on the floor (I sound like Sofia).

Now I'm being pushed into what I think is a car.

It's funny that the guys, yes, I came to the conclusion that they are guys (only stupid people would do this, aka guys), are just wisper-talking with each other's. Were they afraid that I would discover their true identity?

Conclusion I reached during this short car trip: these are not professional kidnappers, their whispers are too loud and they don't know how to wait for their turn to speak.

- Over here there's a free spot – someone said in their normal tone of voice – Oops!

Wait! This voice, different from the one I heard previously, was also recognizable to me. Lucky, this time I immediately recognize who it is.

- Han?

- Dumbass! You don't know how to keep, do you?!

- Hyunjin?

- You really are two idiots! What did we agree on? Seriously?

- Changbin?

Then silence.

Except for what I assume is someone hitting their own forehead with their hand.

- Remind me to never ask you to do something with me ever again. Bunch of assholes. Take the blindfold off. It's not like it will make any difference now. She already found out, so it doesn't matter.

They take the blindfold off my eyes and the first thing I do is cast lasers with my eyes at the four boys. Minho is parking the car, with Hyunjin sitting next to him, while Han and Changbin are sitting each by my side.

Changbin seems to be hiding a certain part of his body with his hands. I can't possibly understand why? (note the sarcasm, hehe)

Hyunjin turns back and gives me a smile that looks more like he's trying to apologize.

- Does anyone want to explain to me what's going on here?

Silence.

Until Minho finally decides to speak up.

- Why are you ignoring us?

- Moi?

- No. The Pope.

As I don't feel like saying that I wasn't ignoring them, but rather Seungmin, I try to shift the conversation back to the topic at hand - I asked you a question first.

- As you seem to have a problem with Seungmin – How do they know that? What? – and you refused to go out with us, I had the brilliant idea of bringing you to him, so you two could finally make up. You are welcome.

- You kidnapped me! You brought me here against my will! This was never a good idea! What's going on in your head?

- Now that you say it out loud, it doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore – Changbin comments.

- Sometimes extreme means to achieve things – continues Minho.

I slap my hand against my forehead.

- But now you're here so let's get this over with. – Minho gets out of the car, opens the door on Han's side, letting both him and me out.

They start walking and I follow them. Until I realize that we are arriving at the entrance to the bakery. From the door I can see that the girls and the rest of the boys are all inside. Nobody else.

Changbin and Hyunjin are the first to enter.

- We're here! – Changbin shouts.

- Finally. What took you so long? – asks Bea. But then, she notices that I'm with them – Teresa? You came? I thought you didn't want to go out tonight.

- They kidnapped me.

Everyone starts laughing. It's not funny. I think they think I'm joking.

- Seriously.

When they notice that I'm not laughing with them, they all shut up. Minho then starts talking.

- I think we can all agree on the fact that these two – he points at me and Seungmin – need to have a little chat, so we decided to pass by her house and pick her up.

- You kidnapped!

- Let's go out so they can have privacy – he ignores me.

Everyone starts to get up, except Seungmin.

As Jeongin, Hyunjin, Han and Changbin pass by, they smile at me.

Felix gives me a hug and when he stops, he asks me - You don't just like me for my brownies, right?

What? Is he ok?

- No ...

- Move forward, Lix – says Chan, pushing the boy. Then he stops in front of me and hugs me too. – See if you two can fix this, ok? I don't like seeing any of you sad – And with this, he also leaves.

- If you need anything, we're outside waiting for you – says Anna.

- I love you, Theresa! – exclaims Bea while hugging me.

- Good luck – says Iris while Sofia just pats me on the back.

What do I do now?

if I start running, will I be able to escape the crazy friends I have outside? I doubt it.

I turn to the boy I've been trying to ignore and forget.

He's already looking at me, with a sad look. But, as always, he's still looking drop dead gorgeous. I hate him. Stop being so perfect!

- Hi, Theresa.

And here we go.

Next chapter...