Chapter 19

And I woke up.

I'm kidding. This did indeed just happen!

I close my eyes with all the strength I have. I just want to disappear from here.

OMG!! I DID NOT JUST DID THAT!

I'm dying. From a heart attack.

WHAT!?!?!? What just came out of my mouth?

NO!!! I refuse to accept anything I have or may have just done!

Someone PLEASE take me out of this suffering! Sofia, it's your chance!

I just told Seungmin (THE KIM SEUNGMIN!!!!) that I LIKE HIM!!!! WHAT?!?!!!??

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Teresa. Breathe in. Breath out. Everything's alright. Everything will be fine. Don't worry.

I feel like digging a hole.

He still hasn't said or done anything. What are you waiting for? I don't like him anymore (joking).

I better get back to reality, that is, open my eyes. I like to think that if I close them, I'm also closing myself off from the world (I wish it was true).

Time to become an adult. But I don't want to. Why does life have to be so complicated?

I open your eyes. And if you thought I was going to look at him, it seems like you didn't have enough opportunities to get to know me and realize that I'm not going to do it. The floor is very interesting. Oh! That looked like a cockroach getting in here. Disgusting!

I feel a tightness in my hands and that's when I remember that the idiot is still with his hands laced with mine. Why does he have to be so perfect? I don't want to like you, idiot! Stop it!

- Theresa?

What do you want now, huh? You've already done enough damage. Dumbass (ps: I don't believe anything I'm saying).

- I understand that you are already with someone else. And that you don't feel the same way about me. You know, just forget I said anything. Exactly. Do that.

- Hmmm...

Hmmmm???? Just that? Nothing more? Hmmm?

- And you're thinking of looking at me again?

His voice is so soft and so... AAAAAHHHH!!!

- It's not in my plans, no.

One of his hands leaves mine and I admit I was a little sad. I was already getting used to the feeling of it.

And it seems that God finally decided to listen to me, because the next thing I feel is that same hand now resting on my cheek (the one on my face), with his thumb lightly touching my skin, as if it were a feather.

My face is boiling. OMG!!! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! (don't)

- Theresa? – he whispers.

- Hmmm?

I feel his face approaching mine. I'm starting to wonder if I was bitten by a spider because my senses are heightened! Or at least the tact.

Before speaking, the hand that was on my cheek brushes my hair behind my ear.

– She is my sister.

WHAT????????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really stupid. So, wait, Did I just say I liked him for nothing???? I've been ignoring him for nothing?????? Are you joking????? Me here making sad figures FOR NOTHING??? OMG!!! I feel like laughing (crying).

This is why I really need to go to a psychiatric hospital. My head can't handle this. It's too much.

- And, before you have another heart attack - I'm already used to those, I must say, but continue - I have one more thing to say – He gets even closer to me (How does the space not end? Damn), puts his hands on my waist (WHAT!?!?) and whispers in my ear – I may or may not be completely and stupidly in love with you.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT????????????????????????

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this was the story of how I died. Or rather, I was murdered. Guilty? The most perfect boy in the world.

I'm not exaggerating, I literally had a mini heart attack. For a few seconds I went to heaven. I'm not joking. No cap.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?????????????????????

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I'm done with my moment of hysteria. I'm back to normal.

I'm kidding.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

- THERESA! SEUNGMIN! – Bea shouts – Sorry to interrupt. Nothing important was happening, right? Please say no.

I turn my head back, towards the door, where Bea has her head peeking out. I just glare at her. I don't know if I should be happy that I'm being given an opportunity to get out of this situation (I honestly don't know how to react, my brain feels like mush) or upset that she ruined the moment (SEUNMIN LIKES ME!!!!).

- So, here's the thing. The bakery is supposed to close at 11pm. That is 5 minutes ago. So, if you don't mind, could you finish the conversation outside?

Bea, you're lucky that I love you so much.

Wait, is she telling us to go outside? A perfect place to escape and come home to my bed? Love you, girl.

I turn around and go to open the door, but someone beats me to it.

I look at Seungmin and he nods at me to go first. I mean, if you insist.

I start to walk and that's when I feel a hand rest on my waist. Better. On my lower back, just above my butt area.

I immediately feel goosebumps all over my body. STOP!

- Are you cold, Theresa? – the guy whispers in my ear.

Don't tell me he noticed! STOP IT! HOW EMBARRASSING!

- Shut up!

And he starts laughing. A type of laugh that makes me feel in a certain way that I don't even dare to describe.

Laughing at my misery. You're lucky I like you.

OMG! HE LIKES ME!!

If you were expecting that, when I got out there, I would have a conversation with Seungmin about how we decided what we would do about the feelings that exist between the two of us... you are wrong.

Don't you know how I'm like? Anna tried to insist that I go with the rest of the group to the club, but Iris only had to ask if I wanted to leave with her, and I didn't even think twice and started to sprint towards home.

Ok. Maybe a sprint is exaggerated. However, the boy didn't even manage to finish saying my name and I was already turning the corner.

I'm not an athletic person, nor do I enjoy sports that much (as if I haven't said it a thousand times already), but sometimes sacrifices are necessary.

I need a new brain. And a new heart. And another pair of lungs.

 And sleep.

 I really need to sleep.

Next chapter...