< RUNAWAY >

Pandora skipped down the stairs hearing the familiar knock of the door, Reaper trialling after her. Once again she had blow drying her hair, her long hair cascaded down her back. "Annabeth your ear—" She was cut off by a snort, Luke glancing at the girl, a toothbrush hanging from her mouth.

"You're not Annabeth." She moved the toothbrush from her mouth, foam at the sides of her lips.

"I'm not." He smirked which quickly disappeared when a loud growl filled his ears, "Princess." He put his hands up in defeat taking a slow step back, Reaper pressing forward beside Pandora's leg.

"Looking rather scared there Castellan." Pandora leaned against the doorway, hardly minding the growling dog pressed against her leg, "Did you want me to call him off, he can smell fear you know?" Luke scoffed wearily, freezing as he hit the end of the deck.

"Must be smelling yours then, cause I'm
not—" Luke had almost jumped out of his skin, a loud bark scaring the boy, and rather half the camp at the echo.

"Reaper." She scolded, the dog sitting immediately looking to his owner, "Good boy." She cooed scratching behind the dog's ear as his bared teeth was quickly replaced by his tongue.

"You're evil." Luke teased with a straight face, a small laugh from Pandora as she brought the tooth brush back to her lips, Reaper lurking back into the dark cabin.
"Now, to breakfast princess, didn't see you at dinner last night." Pandora shrugged moving past him spitting on the ground.

"Princess still? You're evil." She cursed wiping her mouth on the back of her mouth, moving her hair towards her back again.

"Before you go." Pandora had almost flinched away when Luke's hand came into contact with her face, "There's a little something.." His voice trialled off his finger wiping the toothpaste off the side of her mouth. His hand hovered on her cheek a moment longer before Pandora's eyes hardened her hand clutching his.

"Oh fuck." Luke swore for the first time Pandora had heard, a hand mark now embedded in his wrist, the heated girl burning him for a second. "Really—"

"Touch me again and you'll lose your hand."
Pandora spat moving back into the cabin, a few angry slams in the room and she reappeared, her head braided messily down her back.

"After you." Luke snarked extending his hand as Pandora took the invitation walking down towards the eating area in the corner. "You're a bundle of joy in the morning princess, maybe I should let Annabeth keep grabbing you." Pandora turned around to face him still walking backwards.

"Perhaps you should." She tilted her head slightly, an innocent look on her face. Luke trialled after her as Pandora retrieved food seating herself beside Dahlia at their usual table.

"I'm guessing you did that." Dahlia smiled at the girl looking across the table to view Luke's hand, the teen busy talking to someone from a different table. "You know I hate fighting, but.. if he deserved." Pandora smacked her lips cheekily, knowing where the girl was going with it.

"How's training going Dahlia." The girls had become quite close over Pandora's first three weeks at the camp, their age gap hardly two months.

"Beautifully, I grew an entire row of corn in minutes." Dahlia boasting busy eating her own food consisting of fruit and sliced cucumber. "I'll be the best of my cabin by the month." She smiled happily the twins now having entered the mess hell.

"That's great." Luke sat across from Pandora followed by the twins, Mitchell beside Dahlia, Annabeth and Jerry beside Luke. "Where's Reah?" The girl appeared beside Pandora somewhat frightening her as Pandora clutched her heart.

"Morning Pandora." The girl greeted snagging a cake off of Pandora's plate cheekily, "May I have this." Reah questioned already bringing the sweet to her lips.