< WIRES >

"So child." Pandora huffed angrily stood before her father, a rather smug grin on his face, "What do you have to show for yourself, a dead hound. Murdered by my brother's pathetic offspring" His grin only widened as the ends of her hair lit up, her hand still clutching her bloodied shoulder.

"Percy Jackson didn't kill him! Besides Poseidon is not our concern is he? What happened to a war will destroy us." She mocked angrily, "Poseidon would butcher us, if I killed his claimed son." This angered Hades and he rose from his seat. A flick of his wrist and she fell back an unknown force hitting her lip, splitting it. "It's.. the truth." She sung. Pandora's talent, getting on people's nerves.

"Make yourself useful, kill the boy." He spat returning to his seat, "Kill him and I'll bring your pet back months sooner." He proposed raising his brows.

She scoffed wiping the small trickle of blood from her lips. "'Kill the boy and start a WAR between the brothers anyway. Nice thinking father, no wonder you're hardly invited to anything." She knew it wouldn't be long before she was sent back to camp.
Her father could only tolerate her for so long, "Why should I kill Jackson anyway, whats he got to do with bolt.. which you forgot to mention father."

Hades ran a stressed finger across his face as a dramatic sigh left his lips, "HE HAS THE BOLT!" The underworld shook and Pandora dodged the rubble which soon coated the floor, "Kill Percy Jackson and retrieve the bolt, I'll figure out the politics daughter."

"You're mental." She rolled her tongue over her teeth in thought, "If Percy Jackson really has the bolt I'll murder him I assure you, but I will not kill when suited to you Hades." The small nauseating feeling overcome her and she was swallowed by darkness. Hades clearly had had enough of her.

Tumbling to the wet grass, Pandora caught her breathe. She'd murder the boy if he had it. It was already day time and campers were everywhere. Time worked differently in the underworld she wasn't sure how long she had gone for. She heard nearby Rhea call her name, sat just outside her cabin. Pandora didn't stop storming across to the eleventh cabin. Her shoulder still ached from Reaper's claws, but she didn't care.

She was angry.

Finally reaching the cabin she slammed the half closed doors open, looking around frantically. "Where is he!" Everyone refrained from stopping her smoke rising from her skin. Slamming objects to the ground as she went Chris sprung from his bunk approaching the girl.

"Pandora? What's happening?" Pandora avoided the fire pit in the middle of Hermes cabins afraid the fire would only grow at her presence, "Where's Luke?" He questioned dearly as she dodged past another one of his siblings.

"Percy Jackson, come out coward!" She avoided touching Chris as she passed pulling another sleeping bag out of her path. "Slimy idiot! Percy!" She beckoned again, her eyes desperate.

"He's not here Pandora!" Chris argued thankfully the flames girl leaving the cabin, a few campers followed her out nervously as across the camp Percy and Grover emerged from the Big House.

"Percy Jackson!" She cursed loudly, the boy's belongings tumbling to the ground as Pandora's fingers made contact with Percy's collar slamming him against the nearest wall. "Where is it!" She seethed, her eyes an electric blue, flames licking at the ends of her hair.

"Pandora stop!" Grover's words went unnoticed as she pressed Percy further against the surface. "Where is it— tell me, water boy." Percy didn't seem as frightened as the rest of the campers gathered around them.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Percy coughed, in the distance Pandora failing to notice the stream of water exiting the creek.

"The bolt Percy! Where is the bolt!" She gritted through her teeth, Percy's shirt in her hands beginning to smoke. "Pandora!" Grover kept his distance, suddenly a blast of water knocking the girl from her feet.

Shoved from the porch, she landed flat across the ground sliding a few metres away from Percy, which only made it angrier. "Pandora!" Chiron's voice boomed, "Enough." Pulled to her feet by Luke who had followed the commotion naturally. Pandora unable to light up anymore was held tightly, Percy grinning smugly across from her.

"Tell me where it is Percy Jackson!" She cursed held strongly by Luke's fingers, "You will start a war, stupid boy! Give it back!" She almost sounded like a small child having a tantrum, whilst Chiron instructed everyone to split up Annabeth leading Percy away reluctantly, while Pandora continued shouting profanities.

"Pandora, what's happened?" Luke turned his attention to soaked Pandora, black mascara running down her cheeks. "What's he done?" He referred to Hades, knowing he would've filled her head with hunches.

"Miss Walker, I think we should discuss this matter in private." Reluctantly Luke let go of her arm, and Pandora slowly trialled after Chiron.