< FINE LINE >

"Dahlia." Pandora called a few times from outside the cabin. She didn't want to enter the brightly decorated cabin, avoiding most of the uneasy stares in her direction. Suddenly the door to Demeter's slammed open revealing an older boy, pale skin and blonde curls.

"Hade's daughter? What can I help you with?" He cleared his throat awkwardly still jammed halfway in the doorway.

"I'm looking for Dahlia?" She offered him an awkward smile, the boy retreated for a moment shoving Dahlia through the doorway, the door shutting.

"Pandora, hey!" The girl boasted, despite woken up moments ago her hair perfectly bunched at her shoulders. "What are you doing here?" She pulled the girl away from the noisy cabin onto the footpath.

"..I'm not sure actually." Pandora stuttered ungracefully, "I just wanted to talk.. I guess." Her fingers interwined awkwardly, Dahlia's eyes lighting up.

"Yes! Yes! Yes you want to talk to me?" Dahlia grabbed her hands excitedly almost jumping up and down. "Perfect, this is perfect give me 30 seconds Pandora." Dahlia rushed past into the cabin appearing two minutes later her hair braided intricately down her back.

"Come Pandora, I'm starving, we can talk at breakfast." Dahlia dragged the girl behind her, a soft smile on Pandora's lips. She followed the girl all the way to the hall, Dahlia collapsing into the seat beside Pandora, an eager expression on her face.

"What do you want to talk about? I'm so happy you've come to me! Please, please talk away." Dahlia blurted out pausing to begin picking at her breakfast. "Sorry I've done it again haven't I? Made you feel awkward because I've talked to much, Jerry tells me it's an awful habit." Pandora laughed a little, causing Dahlia's smile to reappear.

"I don't mind you talking lots Dahlia." The blonde lit up shifting closer to Pandora as she ate her breakfast. "I think I have a crush." Dahlia had almost thrown herself from the table gripping Pandora's to steady herself.

"It's Luke isn't it! Rhea told me weeks ago, I've just been waiting for him to say something or you I suppose." Dahlia bragged, Pandora paling slightly as she interwined her fingers.

"I hate him.. I think. I hate him so much I think I like him, like like him Dahlia." Pandora struggled to get the words out, Dahlia pulling at her shoulder again excitedly.

"He likes you back, I'm sure. Hes been obsessed with you since you got here. I'm sure of it, I tried to tell Micheal." She glared angrily at the twin who was up rather early moving over to the two girls.

"Don't embarrass the poor bloke, Dahls." Pandora's cheeks flushed further as she noticed Micheal knew exactly what they were talking about, "Knew you'd fall for him girl of death." He smirked at the awful nickname, shoving toast into his open mouth.

"Ignore him Pandora, he's just being a jerk." Dahlia sent him a dirty look, Micheal putting his hands up in defeat. "I think it's adorable, and you need to tell him." Pandora had almost shuddered at the thought.

"I'd rather die than admit it first." Micheal snickered at her words, Dahlia more horrified, "Besides I'm not going to do anything about it, which means—"

"She needs to shut her mouth." Micheal finished her sentence across the table smirking at Dahlia's offended expression.
"I'm on it Dora." Dahlia's mouth shut as Micheal winked at her, a fierce blush on her pale skin as she looked away.

Pandora almost jumped from skin when movement beside her caught her attention, Rhea sat happily swinging her legs on the bench. "Rhea, you scared me." Pandora scoffed turning to the little girl beside, Jerry joining the other side of the table.

"Sorry Pandora." She swung her legs, "I saw your dog this morning." Pandora narrowed her eyebrows at the mention of Reaper. "He's scary." Pandora nodded slowly.

"Did you really?" She clenched her jaw, the dog supposedly wandering the camp, "I'm awfully sorry Rhea, he isn't supposed to be scaring people." Rhea shook her head.

"I wasn't scared." She announced matter of factly, "Jerry was, ask him yourself." Pandora laughed quietly looking across the table, Jerry narrowing his eyes at the 7 year old beside Pandora.

"I'll see everyone later." Awkwardly, Pandora had noticed Luke approaching in the distance chatting happily with Annabeth beside him. Pandora untangled herself from the bench moving the opposite direction. Sometimes she wished she wasn't so awkward.