< FALLIN4U >

LUKE'S POV

Luke knocked again leaning on the railing as he waited. He was sure she wouldn't forget, but after the past five minutes he wasn't sure. Suddenly the door slammed open, a rather flustered looking Pandora appearing.

"Is it just you? Where's Dahlia?" She exalted scanning her eyes around, before stopping on Luke. Similarly to the twins perfect, he worn a buttoned shirt this time every button undone. Not she could see in the dark night sky, lanterns across camp alight.

"Just me princess, Lia's already down there." A soft curse left Pandora's lips as she looked to Luke again. Suddenly he was pulled forward Pandora pulling him into the cabin.

"Can you.." She bit her lip awkwardly, "This dress.. it's suffocating me and I can't undo it, I need you to unzip for me, please Luke." She turned flustered, Luke's brows raising as he examined the half zipped dress her hair was covering.

"Yeah." He cleared his throat, "Yeah, I can." His fingers brushed across her skin as he tried to focus on the situation at hand. She shivered for a moment as his fingers reached the zip slowly sliding it down. Slowly he realised she was without a bra, finally the zip stopping just at the edge of her underwear.

"Thank you, merlin you're a lifesaver." She squeezed him arm as she turned, her usual facade dropped due to her flustering. Holding the front of her dress, he watched her disappear back up the stairs, more clothed sounds echoing in the cabin.

"Sorry, I'm almost ready." Her voice called from the top of the stairs, Luke leant against the front door running his fingers through his hair. "Okay, ready, I think." She descended the stairs turning again, almost tumbling into Luke, as her zip was undone once again. "Could you." She questioned softly tilting her head slightly.

His cheeks flushed again as his fingers met her warm skin, the zip sliding up towards her shoulders, his other hand bundling her hair away from the zip. "All done princess." He nodded with a smirk, the girl turning to face him hardly noticing he was still pressed against the wooden door.

"How about I put your buttons up, it's only fair." She joked easing the tension as she pressed a finger to his chest smartly. He grinned as her hand reached around him opening the door. "Let's go Castellan." He stepped out from the cabin, Pandora slipping out after him.

"You look—" He stopped himself a moment as her eyes met his, "You look really nice Pandora." He noticed her cheeks flushed, a red tint as she descended the porch stairs hastily.

"You clean up nice too, I suppose." Pandora shrugged leading the way to the beach, walking herself rather than letting Luke walk with her.

"I'll take it." He caught up to her walking beside her, as the twin's voice soon became recognisable. "Try not to drink too much Walker." He teased moving in front of her as they trudged through the sand, "Wouldn't want to drag your drunk ass home." She snickered at his words, the twins approaching Luke.

"Lukey boy." He groaned as Jerry literally punched him in the stomach, alcohol fuming off the teen. "Glad to see you showed with.. Pandora." His smirk only widened, "Knew you weren't just taking your time." Micheal beside him pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Help yourself Luke." Micheal offered him a drink which he took, glancing behind him to notice Dahlia and a few of her sisters had swarmed Pandora, the girl partaking in shots.

A few drinks in and Luke had lost track of Pandora instead playing the twins favourite game. Also their stupidest game. Arrow roulette. Luke swore taking off again, Jerry the only teen staying still as everyone else ran ducking their heads. After running a fair distance Luke narrowed his eyes trying to spot the arrow in the dark.