Newspaper snippets #1

Dear Aubrey,

you know I don't usually write journals or diaries or whatever. It still amazes me how you can read my handwriting. Really does.

Don't even try to look for my address on the envelope or go track anything about this letter. I'm not stupid, you know.

Now you might wonder why is this envelope so thick? That's because I've been writing down some stuff every once in a while. For you. Enjoy these notes (newspaper snippets). There will be more.

In love,

Ethan.

5/8/2015

Today I walked in a field. I was alone but I watched the sunset and it reminded me of you.

9/8/2015

I saw three words sprayed on a wall today. You said them to me. Guess which words I spotted?

10/8/2015

I bought way too many bananas. Wish I could send them to you but who's gonna peel them for you?

23/8/2015

Yesterday three years ago my parents died. I sat on a cliff and threw flowers over the water. It was peaceful ... as if my parents were watching.

And for once I didn't feel guilty.

29/8/2015

Heard Breakeven playing on the radio. I sang along. And you know too well I don't sing.

2/9/2015

I read a book called "Forgive me, Leonard Peacock" today. This is a book recommendation. And I just realized there's a boob on this snippet. Well. Now it's too late.

5/9/2015

Took a photo of the sky today. There was a cloud that looked like a sheep. It was bigger than the one we saw by the clinic. But then again, all clouds look like sheep.

8/9/2015

Decided to send you this letter. It's too good I can't get any replies from you. Haha. I win.