Tour

Dear Aubrey,

If I remember correctly, this is your seat. This is our first date kind of thing, isn't it? And it's definitely your first time in New York City.

I won't be watching this piece with you so don't wait or look for me. But there is someone who is going to take you to all these places. You'll find out once you get out.

I spent some time here and there and spotted many cool places that you would love. I watched things you would love to watch. I saw things you would love to see. I have a whole thing planned so don't run away until you've seen everything and until you've collected every note.

This is a little tour for you. Sorry, I can't be with you to do all this stuff.

Enjoy Finding Neverland!

P/S: Since it's dinner time once the show is over, your next destination will be UVA, a cozy restaurant on  1486 2nd Ave, Yorkville, Upper East Side

Ethan

________________________

Dear Aubrey,

Is "Bob" nice? I still call him Bob although that isn't actually his name. He talks a lot, I know... Sorry if it bothers you. He's really funny though, so I think he's great company. The guy who served you right now is Adriano. By the way, order whatever you want, I'm paying. (Well I gave Bob money for you because a tour like this ain't cheap. Please don't order anything too expensive though, I'm a poor guy hahaha.)

Adriano doesn't know anything further about me, either. Don't even try ;-)

Enjoy dinner and your next destination will be Pete's Candy Store. That's in Brooklyn so you'll have to take the subway. Bob will take you so there won't be any problem. Enjoy the view whilst on the bridge!

It's totally worth it, though, people are gonna read really interesting stuff. Poetry mostly. Sometimes I meet a hue there, maybe you're also lucky today. There's a band of three performing when you'll be there so once they're done, ask for the drummer Jace. He's a friend I made. He'll give you another note.

Ethan

________________________

Dear Aubrey,

these guys are absolutely amazing, aren't they? They're probably tipsy. I know that because they are every time I see them. But they're cool. Make sure to remind Jace to take a picture if he forgets because I'm pretty sure they'll be famous in the future and you'll be glad you did. Don't get too close, though, he always flirts with girls. Don't trust him in that matter.

Your next and final destination for tonight is the Bryant Park. Take a walk, take deep breaths and enjoy the night's air. I went there a lot of times myself. It's like therapy. Bob will tell you more instructions there. You'll find your last note.

________________________

Dear Aubrey,

if you've made it this far, consider me a happy hippo because I've been fucking waiting all this time. HAHAH. Turn around.

Probably nervous but smiling,
Ethan.