I blame him

Hi Aubrey,

I've deactivated my account on Twitter, just in case you'll be wondering - if you ever decide to go back on Twitter, that is.

It drives me sick not knowing how you are and what you're doing because the last time I saw you you looked so happy to see me. In front of the cinema - so carefree and joyful. Reminded me of the times when I made you laugh in the clinic.

Court last week must have been rough for you. I remember how you couldn't even look up at anyone. Not even at your mother. Not me. Not anyone. But I don't blame you.

I blame him. And Him. If He exists. I felt like I could finally breathe again when more girls spoke up against him. What you did was very brave and you saved a lot of girls and you freed a lot of victims. I admit the circumstances were awful for doing that. But he's gone, and they took him away. I wonder if my sister was waiting for him to be of legal age to get executed accordingly. He's going to be gone for a long time, Aubrey. You stay strong, alright? He's gone, he won't be able to do anything to you ever again.

I know, it doesn't change the fact that what happened to you happened. I always wanted him to finally get what he deserved (at least some of it) but I sure as hell didn't want this to happen to you and have you being a verifiable reason for his punishment.

I'm so sorry for what happened.

And I'm here for you.

Ethan