TW & Important Information

TW: mention of self-harm, suicide, rape.

I try my best to be tasteful and respectful in my description. Please read with caution nevertheless. These subjects are issues close to my heart as I have grown up with my loved ones struggling, as well as myself. When writing this story I did not intend to romanticise or glorify mental illness, self-harm or toxic self-perception.

Keep in mind this is a work of fiction and all descriptions are subjective due to the nature of narration in this story.

*

Important update: January 22, 2021

Hi, darlings.

This November 7th, To Ethan will be 7 years old! This story is still being read and discovered by new readers, which is mind-blowing. This book is unrevised and is far from perfect, as I wrote this as a broken, angsty but hopeful teen. Therefore, this story that you have read or are about to read is a very out-dated rough draft. I'm now 24 and do not plan on revising the story or edit it, as my writing style has completely changed and a rewrite would destroy the purpose of the one this book had when I wrote it at 13-15.

I might go ahead and rewrite Ethan and Aubrey's story one day to self-publish it for your hands and shelves, and mine. Thank you so much for your love and support, STILL to this day. You're the reason I'm not taking this down. 

Hannah xx