Recap

I had been in a profound slumber moments ago, completely unaware of the events that unfolded during my blissful sleep. As I gradually awakened, my eyes fluttered open, revealing a partially obscured view. As I surveyed my surroundings, a startling realization dawned upon me - everyone had vanished.

I searched high and low, my gaze widened. All individuals had vanished from their usual places. There was no one present, except for myself.

"Siyni!"

"Mercury!"

"Where is everyone..?"

Then I realized what might've happened..

As I witnessed the scene, my eyes widened once more and a surge of emotions caused tears to form in my eyes. A rush of memories flooded my mind, reminding me of the joyful conversations among my planets. A frown appeared on my face as I allowed my golden tears to stream down, only to realize that they burned due to the scorching heat on my surface. In that moment I realized that I had transformed into a vivid red hue, becoming a Red Giant.

As I reminisced, a flood of memories inundated my mind, encompassing both the extraordinary and the unfortunate moments. However, amidst this cascade, a particular instance persisted in replaying itself before my eyes—the recollection of my very inception.

9.9 billion years elapsed since the occurrence of the big bang. As a youthful star, I initiated the formation of this solar system. I meticulously observed the gradual development of each of my planets, while Earth, resembling a scorched biscuit, seemed to be an exception among them.

I found myself unable to resist a smile as I reminisced, only to be overcome with emotion once more. "Oh dear.. Why did I have to jest about transforming into a Red Giant.." I pondered with a frown. Shaking my head, I continued to recall their responses when I playfully mentioned my impending transformation before this moment. A sigh escaped my lips.

A few billion years ago